(V1) Chapter 3 : Ayanokoji's Academic Prowess

A.N. : Hello guys! I'm doing an early Author's Note for an important announcement. I'll take the advice of someone about Kiyo's Class being not too dumb and know at least common sense. I don't actually know how to do that, the specific way I mean, like how I'm going to make them look like not too dumb since I'm more familiar on them being dumb, after all. But for now I'm going with this setting, that is ; except to the New Fucking Trio, Class C would think that Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is not actually an ordinary, gloomy and useless student but the opposite. Okay, let's make a review or the status of each of his classmates thoughts :

- Horikita, Kei, Hirata, Kouenji and Sotomura are Kiyo's classmates who knows that he is actually the real leader of the class or that he is the one who have been bringing victories in their class. As for Sotomura, he don't know about Kiyo's abilities but because of Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Manabu and the other big-shots respects towards him(which what Sotomura thinks), the videos, and the "MC Patterns" that Dio is showing, he concluded that Kiyo is actually the one who's giving them victories not Horikita.

- Ayanokoji Group, Matsushita, Sato, Nishimura, Inogashira, Kushida, Mei-chan, Sudo and Ike are those who suspects that Kiyo is actually their savior or leader not Horikita but Sudo don't want to admit it but he acknowledged Kiyo's abilities and he don't plan on being hostile to him. Also Ike is actually befriended (the real befriending) Kiyo by this time because of the Komiya Group Incident. So he would be on Kiyo's side right now, not sure when Kiyo's true nature reveals, the same goes to the others.

- Introducing the New Fucking Trio : Bitchnohara Satsushit, Miyamosquito Soshit and Hondouchebag Idiotaro. These guys are the hopeless ones. Not only they would not accept Kiyo's abilities, that he is an extraordinary person but also Kiyo being their real savior and victory bringer. It would also intensify when Kiyo's true nature would be revealed. I just want them to stay like this for comedy and hypocrisy of the story and also I personally hate them and this fic needs some clowns so.. they'll be dumb, hopeless and unsalvageable humans in this fanfic.

- And then the remaining 19 would be those guys who would accept Kiyo's abilities and the fact that he is an extraordinary person but they still would think that Horikita is their leader especially after Kiyo's true nature reveals. After that video, even though they know Kiyo is actually much smarter, stronger and talented than Horikita they will not accept Kiyo to be their leader. So that's why if an occasion happens when someone insult Horikita for being useless and weak they would still say " Horikita-san is Smart/Better/the Best" something like that and if they were to choose side between Kiyo and Horikita, they would chose Horikita.

Also The Photo Above Is Not Mine.

Alright, that's for the early A.N.
Enjoy the New Chapter!
________________________________________________

Kiyo's POV :

With the second bout ended, we are now starting the third bout. If I'm right, it would be about the time when Chabashira-sensei called me in the Faculty back in May 1st. So how would this go....

Dio : " Alright guys, let's start the third bout!! The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Morishige Takurou of Class A, Moriyama Hiroshi of Class B, Mori Nene of Class C and Morida Michiko of Class D!"

(A.N. : Morida Michiko is an unimportant OC.)

After Dio announces the participants, Hashimoto stands from his chair and raises his hands towards his mouth, mimicking a microphone. It seems he would start making the group name for the participants but he was cut by his partner..