36| You Started It, Remember

Published on 6th December 2022.
_______________________________

Been a month.
How're you all?

Don't start bashing me now.
I was stuck with duties and studies.

Being a house captain is hard. But then, we won in the sports meet. I had always dreamt of walking to the stage to get the trophy for overalls on behalf of my housemates, and it finally happened! The feeling was unexplainable.

Here comes the best part. On the first day of meet, one of the opponent house's captain teased me by saying, “Don't worry. Tere house ka naam board par nahi aayega.” I mean that's the notion. People have some weird addiction with his color, red, which wins every year. Plus, he's a national level medal holder. And see the irony, table turned around on the last day of meet. With the trophy in my hand, I showed him a thumbs down. He and his kids rolled their eyes and were like, “Whatever, we got the runner up trophy.” But still, there's always a difference between winner and runner up.

The first commenter and the one with highest number of comments : JyotirmayeeDevi Love you a lot sweetheart. ❤️

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

"Natasha! Can you pass me some soup?" He asked and I nodded while passing the bowl to him. We were having dinner in his hotel room. He didn't invite me. I was the resistant one to stay.

I took a spoon of soup and dug it inside my mouth. The hot as hell liquid burnt my tongue and I screamed in pain. He quickly passed a glass of water towards me and helped me drink it with a stressed look. I knew he was tired because of winding up all his work and cases here, yet I created a nuisance.

He was behaving weird from past three days. He was not being him. The Dhruv I knew was way far different from the one I could see now, lost. He looked lost.

"You're alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Are there any rashes on your tongue?" He asked and I tried to sense to state of my tongue by rubbing it all over my mouth.

"No. It's alright? And, I'm not going to eat anymore."

"Okay. Even I'm full. Let's rest for now." He said. Keeping the plates and bowls aside, he dragged me to the bed and made me sit there. "Don't move. I'll be back in a minute." He walked straight to the bathroom and came back in a few minutes.

"Are you done?" I asked and he hummed. He removed his glasses, sat beside me on the bed and leaned his back on the headrest.

"I want to tell you something."

I don't like you anymore?

Let's break up?

I like someone else?

Pursuing My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara