21| Hallucinations

Published on 27th September 2021.
_________________________________

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

It was the sixteenth of October today.

The day which I didn't want to start with.

Today, I have a photoshoot for an advertisement with good-for-nothing crazy flirt Kartik. Cool down. It's just an ad. I need to be professional. I clearly remember the stunt he played two months ago.

Another piece of shit I have to handle today!

Why do I get attention from men I don't need but not from the one I want to?

Why in this world am I thinking about him?

Cool down.

Take a deep breath.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

After taking a bath, I wore comfortable clothes and brushed my hairs. Using light makeup, I picked my purse and walked out, not before locking my place. As I reached down through the elevator I found Vidushi already waiting for me in the vanity.

"Good morning mam. Your first shoot for today is for the clothing line. And then-"

"Fine, I know. Relax." I spoke and she sighed.

"You're still worried about the thing Kartik did?" She asked and I hummed. That man deserved no respect after the stunt he pulled infront of media. Vidushi did right by calling him with his first name. "Don't worry. We've already looked upon the paparazzi. They won't be able to follow inside."

There was no way I was going to work with him. It was just because of the brand ambassador contract I had signed for three years with the company, I had to tolerate that Kartik during the shoot.

Don't worry.

Just an year is left for the contract to get over. Moreover, he won't be able to make any advances on me, or else Shrey would beat him up. When Shrey came to know about the proposal Kartik made infront of the media, he was angry as hell. Only I know how I handled my brother from colouring his hands in blood!

But, if I look from the other angle, it was good too. More rumours meant more popularity. And, it's not a bad thing for me at all.

I went inside the dressing room and sat on the chair as they did my makeup.

Or better, they were painting my face.

And, I hate it.

But I can't do anything.

"Nice to meet you again." Kartik whispered and I smiled sarcastically while glaring at him. I looked around the area and saw Eden sitting beside the head photographer. As he saw me looking at him, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I guess, one Majnu wasn't enough for today!