18| My Son Has A Wife

Published on 14th August 2021.
___________________________

I just came know that the ohoho.... tuning used in memes is from Bilal Saeed's song Adhi Adhi Raat.
I mean how come I never knew it; he's one of my favourite singers.
And the strangest thing- I came to know this from my class teacher's whatsapp status! *Lol*

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

- D H R U V -

- D H R U V -

"Hello, you ice-cube face man! I hate you! Let's break up!"

Was that Natasha?

Maybe.

But why would we break up?!

When did we even date on the first place?

"Is that Natasha?" I asked and heard the lady humming. The loud background music was enough for me to know that she was in a party.

"Yes I am." She said in a drunk voice and I widened my eyes.

Why do people drink to a point at which they can't handle themselves?

"Someone's around you?"

"Yes. Divya, Diya and I. We all are here. Still! I hate you. Bye!" She yelled and I felt myself eyes widening even more than the last time.

What the hell is Divya doing there?!

And where is Ayaan!

"You're in a bar, right? Can you give the phone to someone else who isn't drunk?" I asked and she hummed. I waited for a few seconds until I heard a male voice. "What's the address?" I noted the address as he told and walked out of my room after cutting the call.

I got another call, which was from Ayaan and picked it up. "Hello."

"Is Divya there?"

"No. She's in-" Before I could complete my sentence, he cut the call. I dialled his number again to inform him about her, but the line was busy.

"Where are you going Dhruv?" I heard mumma's voice as I crossed the dining area.

"There's an emergency."

"Why are you lying? There's no such message." Vikas interrupted and I glared at him. God knows what got into him when he stood up and smirked while shaking his head. "Yeah, there is one actually. I'll take our leave. Goodbye uncle and auntie. Thanks for the dinner."