12| Far Away

Published on 29th June 2021.
_________________________

I know I'm late.
Extreme apologies for the delay.

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

- N A T A S H A -

- N A T A S H A -

"I know." I whined for the hundredth time.

"Don't eat junk food." Mum reminded me and I nodded while humming. "You're having your food on time?"

"I am. I know everything mum. You don't need to remind me. I care about my health too."

"Hmm. How is the weather there?" She asked while sipping her tea.

"It's good. It rained a few minutes ago." I said and she smiled. "I'll go now. Bye." I waved my hands at her and she nodded. Cutting the call, I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

Putting on a pair of comfortable trousers, I wore my jacket and walked out of the hotel room after slipping my phone in my pocket.

Life in States was good, but I missed everyone. Since past ten years, I'm living away from my parents. So, living alone wasn't a problem. As for whom I missed, they're my friends, my colleagues and my manager too.

And Dhruv?

I literally have no right to miss him!

Although it has been hard forgetting him, I'm trying it, for past thirty days! And, I think I'm going successful in it. I'm in no mood to see the man I love in someone else's arms, again. It's better to restrain rather than falling for him.

I know he doesn't reciprocate the same feeling as mine.

But, I wish him the best for his future.

Feeling someone patting my right shoulder, I pulled my earplugs out and saw Cassie smiling at me. "Natasha!" I gave her a smile back and started walking. She soon matched my pace and stepped forward with me.

She was a crazy fan of mine who literally jumped over me the first time she saw me. It was really surprising to find a fan in foreign when I've never done a single international project till the date.

According to her, she is my biggest fan and has watched all the dramas, movies and even commercials I worked in. She had to use the subtitles in all of them, obviously. She's even trying to learn the language, just to understand the beauty of my words. Her words, not mine!

"I still can't believe I'm with you." She said and I smiled. There was nothing I could talk to my fan about. "Can I get a selfie?" She asked and I smiled tight-lipped, nodding my head. It was the sixty first-time she was asking for a photo!