036: ( "you're acting so weird" )

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING!!

YOUR POV:
you and matt were sat on the couch waiting for nick and chris when suddenly nick goes running out and into the kitchen. moments before you saw chris storm past, not even glancing into the living room. was he jealous or were you just imagining things?! "i don't know why i'm even thinking about this. chris treated me like shit so why should i care" you think to yourself as matt puts his arm around you and you rest your head on his chest. from a distance, you could hear chris shouting which didn't surprise you but why at nick? nick hadn't done anything wrong so you decided to get up and see for yourself.

"okay look, i don't want to go down there. if i do, i'll just be miserable so i'm sorry nick you'll just have to third wheel" chris said snatching his pepsi from nick's hands. you had just walked away when chris came out of the kitchen and spoke to you. "eavesdropping hm?! now that surprises me." he walks away leaving you in utter shock and goes back down into his room."what's his problem?" you say to nick who comes up next to you. "i don't know, should we just leave this until another day? i thought this would be a fun thing for all of us, plus madi isn't even here." you glance over at matt and then back at nick and nod. "that's so weird, why does chris care so much? he was the one that was horrible to me?!" you say to nick rolling your eyes and meeting matt back in the living room.

CHRIS'S POV (5 minutes before):
"HEY!! give it back" i say trying to take the pepsi out of nick's hands that he had stolen from me. "what's your problem dude?!" he sighs and he goes to put his hand on my shoulder but i swerve away. "chris, what's wrong up with you? you're acting so weird and not just around me. around them two aswell." he points into the living room and i stay speechless. i didn't know what to say, i started stuttering. y/n was the only one that made me feel the way i did for her and i guess i just thought it was weird.

me and matt always said, if a girl has any interest in the other person we would leave it and not get involved. well clearly not this time. "WE HAD AN AGREEMENT! WE-WE DID! AND HE DIDN'T FOLLOW IT!" i say putting my head in my hands and starting to pull on my hair in anger. "hey hey it's okay, just talk to me." nick says comforting me. "okay look, i don't want to go down there. if i do, i'll just be miserable so i'm sorry nick you'll just have to third wheel" i said snatching my pepsi from nick's hands. as i started leaving the kitchen, y/n was standing outside. "eavesdropping hm?! now that surprises me." i say and walk away, leaving her jaw dropped as i walk back down to my room. i just wanted to be alone, and everyone was just getting on my nerves i was sick of it.

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my insta: @hrts4nick i post daily!!

was chris jealous or if not, what was going on with him?! there was so many questions and not enough answers. your only hope to finding anything out was nick and he just seemed to occupied with chris you didn't know if that would happen. who knows?!

hopefully find out some answers next chapter!! happy reading💟💟