023: ( "big smiles" )

chris's pov:
EVERYONE lambered into the car and i decided to sit in the back with y/n and hopefully talk to her about everything and apologise. as i sat down, she snuggled into me, her head resting on my shoulder as she dozed off to sleep. "she's so pretty," i thought to myself. whilst no one was looking, i placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and rested my head on hers until we got back home.

your pov:
WE finally arrived home and you were woken with a light shake by chris. you rubbed your eyes and stretched as the boy helped you out of the car and bought you to the front of the house. matt ran past you, unlocked the door and bolted upstairs. "looks like someone really wanted a shower huh" chris chuckled, giving you yet another big smile. he was happy, so you were happy.

HE helped you upstairs and to your surprise, to his room. he gave you your backpack and started searching around his room. after about a minute or so of what seemed to actually be panicked looking, chris ended up standing infront of you with a few towels and a pair of shorts. "i'm gonna go shower okay, i'll be quick" he said, placing yet another kiss on your forehead before leaving you. as soon as chris left, matt snuck in and i rolled my eyes.

HE stood in the door way with wet hair and just a towel on, you immediately looked away. he came and sat next to you and said, "nick told me everything that happened before the fake and how you were feeling, i'm so sorry that happened." you put your finger to your lips to tell him to be quiet but he didn't listen. "look if it makes you feel any better we're throwing a party for our win? you wanna come, chris can be your date?" he said "teasingly" as he kept hitting your arm lightly. "yes of course i wanna come what a stupid question, i just have nothing to-." i said as you got interrupted by madi coming through the door holding 3 dresses. "nothing to wear? well your fairy godmother is here and she's saved the day," madi says chuckling as she grabs your arm and you both run to your room.

authors note:
chris and y/n are in love again slay! hope u enjoy! @sturniololovee on instagram!!