017: ( "glancing through the mirror of the minivan" )

YOU turn your head to matt and nick, them already looking at you with their jaws dropped. "maybe all my overthinking was just tryna get in my head, chris liked me and i'm happy," you think to yourself.

"hey, how about we go down to that little cafe we like?," matt says changing the subject. "y/n's never been, it would be a nice treat." you nod your head as you spread jam across your freshly popped toast. "sounds like a plan," chris says as he walks back upstairs, still looking half asleep.

-FAST FORWARD AN HOUR-

after everybody was finally ready, we all got into the mini van, the triplets in their usual seats, and we drove down to the cafe. you are sat next to nick in the back, music was playing pretty loud so the two brothers couldn't hear you talking. "you do know chris keeps looking back at your right?" nick says with a reassuring tone. "no?!" you say as you look up into the mirror, chris staring back at you. he gives you one of his signature smirks and goes back to talking to matt. "oh my gosh your totally right," you say to nick completely freaking out. "we have to update matt later," nick says just before we pull up to the cafe.