029: ( "why is everyone acting so off?" )

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING!!

as you're dancing with chris, you can feel the connection isn't as strong as it always is and you couldn't get matt off your mind. he doesn't seem like his normal bubbly self, it worried you. at that moment, chris takes a deep breath and gently grabs your arms and take them from around his neck. "i'm gonna go get a drink." he says bluntly, not looking back. "he can be such a douche sometimes, i don't get what his issue is," you think to yourself as matt keeps popping up in your head. just at that moment, nick pokes his head around the corner and signals you over to him. by now, most of the people had moved so it wasn't that tricky to get through to him.

"hey so, i heard what happened with matt," he says putting his hand on your shoulder. "what do you think?" you give him a look of confusion and feel like you've missed out on something important. "what's going on, i'm confused?" he put his hand over his mouth and backs away, not looking behind him and bumping into people. "that was odd.. why is everyone acting so off?! i better just go find chris, i need a drink." you think as you walk into the crowded kitchen.

as soon as you stepped foot into the kitchen, you immediately spot chris. you initially laugh at the sight of the boy, standing on the island with a huge smile on his face. he was drunk, and there's no doubt about it. when i'm walking over, i hear chris's friends start to say things like: "there she is" "chris i never liked her" "why isn't she with matt?!" chris glances down at them, jumps up off the island and walks over until he's inches away from you. "why aren't you with matt." he says through a slight chuckle, looking back to his friends immediately after he said it. "what do you mean" i say back, giving him a disgusted look. beer breath. the worst. "i mean, why aren't you with matt? you ditched me for him earlier, did you not?!" he said as he got closer into your face. "did you not..?"

you were so annoyed. "how did he even find out?! no one knows that's what i went to do?" you think to yourself, feeling your hands begin to tense up into fists by your sides. "you know what, fuck you chris," you scoff as you walk off. what was his issue?! he knows how close me and matt are. was he jealous? christopher sturniolo, jealous? that doesn't sound right. "you bitch, you better walk away" you hear being shouted from the kitchen as you ran up the stairs and into your room. you slammed the door and tears started rolling down your face. you look around your room and all you can see is the memories of you and chris. pictures of you and chris, on the walls and in picture frames, his hoodies laying on your bed. you never would of thought this day would come.

your interrupted from your sadness with a gentle knock at the door. "come in," you say sniffing and wiping your tears away. the door is opened slowly and to no surprise, it's matt. you run up to him, hug him and don't say a word. after about 5 seconds, you feel matt wrap his arms around your waist and whisper into your ear: "it'll all be okay, im here for you y/n. tell me what's wrong, you don't need to cry." and that was the moment you realised, it's always been matt..

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instagrams: @sturniololovee & @nicksturniolonewss!!!
what will happen with y/n and matt? will it go further or will they just stay as friends? was chris just drunk or did he mean what he said? tune into tomorrows chapter to find out some answers to questions you may have!! also i hope you guys enjoy the twist :)

how are you feeling after reading todays chapter?! i hope you enjoy it, happy reading💜💜