Chapter 13.

JENNIE

"Dad, you wanted to see me?"

"Explain this to me Jennie Ruby Jane!" he smashed a photo on my desk and that made eyes widen in shock.

"I-I... Ughm... H-how did you get these?" I stuttered.

"It was left on my door this morning!" He said angrily.

I keep staring at the photo and palmed my face in frustration. This was me and Lisa making out at her apartment. These seems to be taken a few blocks across from her window but it was zoomed. I was pinned on the door with my arms around her nape. My face was clearly seen kissing someone while only half of Lisa's back is captured with her hands holding my tummy.

I was relieved that my father has no idea it was my secretary but whoever captured this, knows exactly where Lisa lives.

"Ruby Jane Kim. Care to explain, sweetheart?" dad leaned closer to my desk and lowered his voice waiting for my answer.

I sighed. "I'm old enough dad. What do you want me to say?"

"I want to know who is this girl and why you're kissing her on her place?"

"Just a random girl I hooked up with." I lied.

"Don't lie to me sweetheart. For the last 7 years you have never hooked up with a girl." he said pointing at the photo on my desk.

"Just don't mind it. I'll take care of these." I stood up from my desk and face my father sternly.

"That's not what I'm worrying Jennie. It's about you and a girl. I've seen how worst you've become when a girl broke your heart. I hate to see that again." He said clamly.

"I can take care of myself dad."

"Better be. And next time, have some decency to do it somewhere private. Close the curtains if ever." he threw his hands in the air.

"It won't happen again." I said nonchalantly.

He scoffed. "Okay. If you say so. I'll try my best to find whoever sent this but I can't assure you if this goes to public."

I nodded without uttering a word.

:

:

I spent the rest of the day inside my office calling private investigators to find who might be following us. I'm sure it wasn't Dispatch this time.

I wasn't scared for myself but I'm scared for Lisa's safety. What if someone's watching her every time she went home?

I've been thinking any possible way to fix this. I can't avoid Lisa for sure. She works for me and I won't make her leave. All I can think of right now is to moved her out of her place so no one can follow her again.

So I took a deep breath and dialed Lisa's caller ID.

"Manoban, get here. We have to talk." I hang up the phone quickly and waited for her.

I was leaning my back on my desk while drinking a glass of whiskey and hoping that she won't refuse my offer. I know how stubborn she could get so I need to convince her really well.

"Come in." My secretary opened the door and there I saw her adorable doe eyes.

"Chairman, you want to see me?"

"Have a drink." I poured her a glass of whiskey while we were standing and facing each other.

"Thanks." she smiled shyly and drink her glass.

"Manoban, be my girlfriend."

"Pppft!!!" she spit all the whiskey out of her mouth.

"Are you alright?"