Chapter 10.

LISA

"Hmmm."

Such a wonderful dream I have. My boss and I are laying on our sides doing cuddles. Her small hands are wrapped around my tummy while her chest is on my back where I can feel her heartbeat aloud.

I caressed her hand that is holding my stomach  and intertwined it with mine. As if the sensation wasn't enough, I peppered kisses on her soft silky skin. My lips traveled from the back of her palm slowly going up to her elbow. She smells really nice. Her scent is so familiar. It's something like I've been knew my whole life.

"Oh! I wish this could be real." I muttered as I turned around facing her. I wrapped her hands around my nape and moved my face closer until our nose touches.

I met her feline eyes and already creased forehead. Even in dreams she's still grumpy.

"Goodmorning! my grumpy boss." I said smiling with a hoarse voice.

But then...

***Paaak!!***

She slapped me.

"Awww!" I hold my cheeks that surely turns red.

That hurts.

"Did you just kissed me?!"

She pushed me until I rolled to the edge of my bed. I scratched my eyes and there I saw my boss frowning at me

Holy Shit!

"This isn't a dream?"

"No! Pervert. Are you sexualizing my hands?"

I closed my mouth with my palm in the realization. I want to be swallowed by the ground any moment now.

"No. No. No." I was waving my hand 'no'. "Chairman Kim, I'm so sorry. I don't mean it. I swear. I'm really really sorry, chairma— Waaah!!"

I keep moving back and lost my balance until I fall off my bed and hit the floor. "Awww!"

"Get up in there!" I took a peek of my boss walking to my kitchen. I noticed that she's wearing my oversized mickey mouse shirt that falls down to her thighs covering her shorts if she's wearing any.

What is she doing here again? I thought as I tried to remember last night.

I glanced at my watch and it's 7am. OMG! I have work. I fixed my bed and checked on my phone to see any missed calls or emails from my boss.

Hold up...

But that's my boss. In my kitchen. Cooking my breakfast?

"Chairman Kim. Aren't we going to work?" I asked.

"Are you dumb? You just had a burning fever last night. Of course you're not working today." she wasn't looking and busy finding something on my cabinets.

I remembered. I had a fever yesterday and my boss took care of me.

"Do you have anything that is a real food? All of these are instants." she opened all the overhead cabinets and check the pantry.

"How about you? Aren't you going to work?"

"I cancelled my appointments today." she said flatly. "These are not healthy Lisa. I'm ordering you a breakfast." she took her phone and called someone.

:

:

She have her usual breakfast, a pancake with no syrup and butter while she ordered me bacon, eggs, and sandwich. Probably the best breakfast I had in my life.