Chapter 3.

LISA

My first day was a disaster. I can’t cook so obviously I couldn’t prepare her anything. I ended up buying an instant noodles but it turns out she doesn’t eat those. Of course she won’t. She grew up with a silver spoon. What the heck am I thinking?

Chairman Kim spends most of her time at the office so I don’t have much to do. As she said, I’m not so helpful in office works so better stay out of it. I just stayed on my desk beside Chaeyoung and waited for her to let me go.

So here I am now in my bed staring at the ceiling because I couldn’t sleep. I just bought my pills before going home and took one before getting to bed but I’m still awake.

I took my old camera and look at the photos I have taken while I’m still in Dispatch until I get sleepy. I always bring my personal camera with me just in case my equipment fails.

While scrolling, I suddenly saw the photo of CEO Kim while she’s at dinner. I remember she’s with G-dragon this time but I only took a photo of her. She seems happy here with her gummy smile but everytime we’re at the office she turned into a grumpy boss.

I wonder why she’s like that? Chaeng told me her parents are nice. So what’s with her?

Anyways, it’s not my job anymore to know her private life.

:

:

“Why do I have to pick her outfit?” I’m on the phone bothering Chaeyoung while choosing the Chairman’s outfit.

“Because that’s what she wants you to do. Just do what she says then you keep the job.”

It’s almost 7 and I’m here at her closet picking her outfit. The breakfast is already served at the dinning area. I just bought it in the restaurant nearby and I also asked Chaeng what to buy. It’s just a plain pancake without a syrup and butter. And of course, black coffee. It will get cold soon so I’ll just put it in the microwave later before she eat her breakfast.

“You’ve seen her many times already, just pick what you think she might wear.” Chaeng added. She’s still at home preparing to office when I bothered calling her.

“Okay, I think this will do.” I pick a black trouser and white long sleeves top with black blazer. I choose mostly black because that suits her attitude the most. Dark.

I went outside the closet to check if the CEO is awake. It’s kinda awkward seeing her asleep because she doesn’t have a room so her bed is the first thing you can see when you went upstairs.

Just in time, the CEO is now awake stretching her arms under the duvet. She slowly sat up and rest her back in the headboard while I’m standing at the side waiting for her next order.

“Goodmorning Chairman Kim.” I bowed 90 degrees as a of respect to my boss. “Your breakfast is ready madam.”

She scratched her eyes and head then she flipped the duvet to get up from bed. I gasped and closed my mouth with my palm when I saw her wearing only her underwears. I froze at my spot and looked at her walked towards me. She stretched again in front of my very eyes and I felt my body suddenly went to hell. I’m getting hot as a matter of fact. Her tits bounced and her v-line is perfectly shaped.

“Get out of my way.”

“Huh?”

“You’re blocking me.” She pushed me aside and I almost stumble on my feet. I mentally face palmed myself when I realized I was standing on the alley going to her bathroom.

“Just get it over with. We’re both girls here. We have the same parts.” She shouted from her bathroom.

But I’m gay.