The aftermath of the Till Murderers

The aftermath of the Till murderers, the witness of a murderer and widow,
has all unconditionally been Consequently with the Two racist half brothers both dying of cancer, Juanita Milam dying mysteriously in her home, and Being the only survivor of the Till murder, Carolyn Bryant Donham, has been reportedly having cancer in her Kentucky home in this year. She has been seen breathing through oxygen, Carolyn Bryant now being taken care of by her son, she's still not showing any remorse or hurt for the things she's done to cause Emmett Till's death.

My journalism was telling the story about Emmett Till and the widow of course knowing the whole thing before the trial even began, Juanita Milam was claiming she wasn't there but her car was, the Bryant's didn't own a car, the Milams' did , Carolyn would sometimes borrow the car to be at the store or sometimes at night if a woman is alone in the store another woman would be there or a half brother would be there to pick up the woman if the woman didn't have a car, Like Carolyn.
But that night when Juanita Milam  wasn't there Carolyn was alone with the car and the gun being in the car, Even though Mamie Till Mobley didn't receive justice for her only son, she fought hard just to know that she  wasn't gonna prove Mississippi a point in continuing their racism . She died a hero and a persistent wonderful woman. And a civil rights activist, my inspiration, .

~The Widow of a murderer; The trial of
Emmett Till ...~