The jury's acquitted Men

After the trial of Emmett Till, Mississippi V Roy Bryant and JW Milam, the two men were acquitted based on the trial of being 67 minutes. The jury found JW Milam and Roy Bryant not guilty of the killing of Emmett Till. The two men celebrated kissing their wives and smoking cigars after being acquitted and not guilty of the murder. The kidnapping charge is what they only got charged for.
After celebrating, the Till murderers stood talking on national Television on microphones after being asked how do they feel now that the trial was finally over. They were happy but after the trial was over, Mamie Till Bradley was very upset no justice was served.
JW Milam and Roy Bryant were two known klan buddies that disliked negro people. JW Milam had a slave plantation. He owned slaves and had them work in the cotton fields, hearing the he sounds of Emmett Till cry for his mother who was in Chicago, will forever haunt people the horrors and pain Emmett Till had to face with two armed white men who were out to get him.
All because of the color of his skin, racism was known for a hate crime for African Americans mainly in America. The disfigured face of Emmett Till's will  forever be in everyone's mind and description when talking about Emmett Till, in a topic the way his mother Mamie Till Mobley described the images and brutality of her only son, sparked the Civil rights Movement.

'TIME' Magazine took over 100 photos of Emmett Till's disfigured face, body, everything the world needed to see. The images of Emmett Till's face being almost unrecognizable is hard to unsee.

The laughter, mocking, playing with their children, hugging and kissing their wives, it's shown the two white men knew they weren't gonna be tried or punished. For the killing of poor Emmett Till. The trial in the sense of humanity was a joke and not something the Till murderers felt ashamed of at all.

For Emmett Till, he never gotten the justice he deserved. After reading about Emmett Till, for almost 10 and a half years, the case gives me so many chills and it gives me an eye opener of how racism really is, especially when Jim Crow was around. The era is printed in racial mocking of African Americans to intimidate.

The Till killers profited from his death, while Till's mother had to spend since 1955 not seeking justice for her only child, this case is very blood taking but it's very important to know how it is.