What Juanita Milam knew

Juanita Milam the widow of the Till killer JW Milam was a key figure to this case , she claims she wasn't there when Emmett Till went into the Bryant's grocery.

After speaking to a book author about the Till case, it's been open and true that Emmett Till did in fact whistled at Carolyn Bryant the night he was there , his cousins even said he whistled at her as if he was flirting with Bryant.

When Juanita Milam was interviewed, she did in fact tell FBI that Emmett Till's cousins said that Till whistled at Carolyn Bryant , to flirt with her.

Emmett Till was at the wrong place at the wrong time when Carolyn Bryant was alone in the store. But Emmett Till didn't know the effect it was gonna lead too.

Even though Juanita Milam died in 2014, she was still able to know and see and tell the story and their sides of each one, Juanita Milam disliked Carolyn , but feeling grief or sadness for Carolyn on what happened , as she knew Carolyn was a liar and not getting her stories together .

During the trial, Juanita Milam was never really talkative, she was very quiet and sad faced. The only time she spoke was if she was being told questions about her husband, and his background .
Juanita didn't really interact or have a thought or feeling of being in a courtroom or feeling wanted. She wanted to be around her husband more. JW Milam was already armed the night him and Bryant kidnapped Emmett Till.