The trial of Emmett Till

Mamie Till Mobley knew that this woman lied, she lied her eyes away. For people too look at Emmett Till like a "man". He was only a 14 year old boy, that had been killed just for the color of his skin.
The horrible images of his disfigured face that TIME magazine published should've been a fraction of clues that he was only a child.
That was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

When Emmett Till's body was found in the river, the smell of his body was flooding around even from miles away. From his body decomposing in the river, the smells funned within the air you could smell the corpse from a yard.
His face, which was almost unrecognizable had fishes eating upon his face to be more messed up. The Emmett Till slaying was very rare and given good evidence to could've somewhat charge Carolyn Bryant as an accomplice.
The charges on Roy Bryant and JW Milam were dropped within the trial being acquitted.
Emmett Till's story was being heard more by the media.

With the Emmett Till case back in the media, the world needs to know the moral and purpose of learning about Emmett Till, besides the case being traumatic and eye opened .
The key purposes in the Emmett Till case was too have reasons Emmett Till needs justice, the government and justice system fails a lot of children , especially people of color, being FALSEY accused.
Being a journalist, learning and focusing on the Till case for almost 10 years has given me an eye opener, the trial had about witnesses of what happened when Emmett Till got kidnapped and hearing the screams that traumatized most around.
As far as the trial being a joke and Misses Mamie Till Mobley not getting the justice she demanded,
Although Carolyn Bryant constantly changed her story, it didn't change the fact that people believed her white woman tears.