7

I'm in the club sitting at the bar.

Rom, who is undercover as the bartender is serving me water in vodka glasses. It gives an impression of a 'drunk-hot-girl-on-the-way' and I find it quite funny. God you are so childish!
Hey I'm 15. I'm allowed to act like a child sometimes. 

I am waiting on the Italians who for some reason think it's OK to be late! 

There's a soft noise in my ear when I hear Joe talk, "Boss, they just arrived. Entering now." 

Joe is mixing himself in the crowd. He won't have to worry about blending in, I saw so many drunk women dancing shamelessly around him. 

Two men  come and sit down a few seats next to me and start talking. 

"Come facciamo a parlare con questa persona se non sappiamo neanche che faccia ha?" The young one says.
[How are we supposed to talk to this person if we don't even know what they look like? -Italian

"Calmati figlio. Sii paziente e osserva." 
[Calm down son. Be patient and observe.

Rom goes towards them, "And what can I get you gentlemen tonight?" 

"Whiskey sour" The older looking one says. 
"Vodka" Someones in a bad mood... 

Rom brings them the drinks and as they're about to pay, he stops them. "The woman over there already payed for your drinks" 

Both their heads turn to me so fast, any faster and their necks would have broken.
The younger one stands up and walks over, taking long strides and sits down next to me. I bet he's totally feeling himself... I mentally smirk. 

"Hey gorgeous, I'm Matteo...", he slowly puts his hand on my thigh. HEY! PEDOPHILE ALERT!! I'm 15 bitch... fingers off! "What name does your pretty face hold?" I smack his hand away just as his companion rushes over. 

I turn towards the older man with a blank face as he starts dragging his son away. "Signore Corleone, I presume." 

Again they both turn around just as quick, trying to hide the shock. I see they wont speak so I continue, "You set up a meeting so please, take a seat." I gesture to the two open seats next to me. Before Matteo could sit, his father pulls him back. "We prefer to discuss in private." 

I nod and lead them to a private room. As we sit down, two of my men enter and stand guard at the door and Ian stands behind me. 

I lean back in my chair and stare patiently at the two men in front of me. After a few minutes in silence with me staring at them and them just drinking the same drink since they got here, it has to empty at some point....  he speaks up, "We want to make a deal with your boss." Matteo's voice comes out strong and demanding. 

As that sentence leaves his mouth, I hear Ian cough behind me, I'm sure trying to hide a laugh. The Corleone's just glance at him and turn straight back to me, completely ignoring what happened. 

"And what deal would that be?" I tilt my head, curious to know what deal they have in mind. 
"Boss, your brothers are here... how should I go forward?" Joe whispered through the earpiece. 

I turn to the men by the door, "Sortez avec Joe. Dites-lui de les distraire jusqu'à ce que je sorte. Mais pas avec les femmes." 
[Go out to Joe. Tell him to distract them till I come out. But not with women. -French

One of them leaves and I turn back to my future husband and father-in-law. 

"Here is the contract, look it over." Enzo is the one talking now. 

Ian takes the paper from him and gives it to me. I almost laugh reading it. Do they think we're stupid?? 

I put my hand out to the side and Ian gives me a pen. They look at me in shock while I start crossing out things and adding some adjustments that are in my favor but still gets them what they want.