My reward

I was late up to room as there is a lot of press to do if you score during the game, I was also given player of the match for some reason, they said my determination to score even though we were winning was the motivation the team needed. I really should give the award to Leah she was the driving force.

I walk into the room a little nervous I really like this girl I don't want her to just think it's all about sex but fuck is she hot. I see her on the bed with a towel around her still wet from the shower.
"You showered without me no fair" it wasn't on the plans for tonight but would have been a nice addition. She looks over her shoulder at me and and she looks a little serious
"Cute interview, I got asked 5 times why I owe you dessert and what dessert it would be"
"What did you say?" I ask a little sheepishly
"I said you won a bet and it's your choice" she gets up and walks over to me she stops and looks down to me
"I'm a woman of my word y/n you won but I will get my own back for the interview one way or another" part of me is regretting the comment but also by the look in her eye I may need to wind her up more often. 
She leans down and hovers just over my lips "so you said something about the shower?"
"Maybe later I have other plans for you" with that I close the few cms and bring our lips together, for days it has just been quick kisses when people weren't looking but now I get to enjoy the feel of her lips against mine and the soft moan when I bite her bottom lip. She puts her hand on the back of my head and deepens the kiss and as our tongues connect my head spins and it feels electric. I pull back to catch my breath really look at her, she eyes slightly hooded and lips plump from the kiss, a drop of water is running from her hair down the front on the chest and then under the towel.
"You're so beautiful" I catch her a little off guard as she gives me a surprise look, she goes to reply but I step in and kiss her again this time I pull the top of the towel from being tucked in and let it drop to the floor I push her back on the bed and lead her the to sit up at the headrest.

I reach into my pocked and pull out two team ties that I took from the kit room. Leah looks at me a little confused but doesn't ask any question, I assume she trusts me enough to let it play out. I get off the bed and walk to one side
"Can I have your hand please?"
By the look on her face she's just worked out what I'm doing and isn't sure if she's okay with it but reaches out her hand to me
"We can stop anytime you want just say it and I'll untie you or we can stop now if you're uncomfortable"
"It's okay I trust you plus we're not stopping" the hungry look is back and is all the encouragement I need. I tie her wrist to the bars on the headboard and move round the bottom of the bed, when I reach the end I pull her ankles towards me so she is laying flatter on the bed otherwise it will be very uncomfortable when her other wrist is tied. I tie the the other one tight enough so she can't get out but not so tight that it will hurt.

I walk back to the otherside of the room where the mini fridge and is kept inside there is a small freezer tray that we have put an ice tray in. I put some ice cubes in a cup and walk back to the bed. I have to stop and admire her tied and waiting just for me, I can see that she is already wet and I've barely touched her, this will be a lot of fun.  I put the cup of the side table and crawl on the bed one knee between her legs and one to the side. I lean over and kiss her deep not waiting for an invitation, luckily she wasn't either. As we kiss I move my knee up and apply a little pressure to the area she wants to be touched and I am rewarded when she moans directly into my mouth. She grinds against my knee and I can feel her juices on me. As her moans pick up I move my knee away and smile into the kiss as she let's out a little whine.

I move down to kissing her neck and move my knee up again and see the arch in her back as she starts to grind on it again. She's so fucking sexy I almost give her what she wants but she doesn't get it that easily. I let her get closer this time but pull my knee away again. She opens her eyes and I see her pulling against the ties.

"Please y/n I want you so bad please fuck me"  she's out of breath as see tries to plead but I have more plans with her yet
"I will I promise" not quite the response she wanted by the tugs of her wrist
I reach across to the cup on the side and get one of the ice cubes. I place it on the side of her cheek that have become flushed, I then trail it down her neck and along her collar bone. She has closed her eyes and her breathing has picked up again.

I continue the ice cube down to her right nipple circling it round and letting the cool water run down her body, I move the ice cube to the other side but lick the water from around the fist nipple taking the bud into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it. By the noises from Leah she is enjoying every second of me scoring today.

I follow the trail of water down her body and run the ice cube parallel with my tongue on the otherside. Once I reach her hips I put the remaining piece of ice in my mouth and let it melt on to my tongue.  When it is gone I lick the line of her folds up to the clit and let my cold tongue flick up at the end. Leahs back arches fully and she is pulling at her wrist so much im worried she will hurt herself. So I pause to let her settle
"Ohh God y/n don't you dare stop again"
I smile and look her in the eyes
"As you wish"
I continue sucking and licking and then as promised I insert two fingers in and find the spot I know she loves. It isn't long before I feel her walls clenching around my fingers and she is calling out my name. As she comes down from her orgasm I continue eating her out and pumping my fingers, she did tell me not to stop. Her moans increase and her body starts to shake as another orgasm washes over her more powerful than the first.

I let her come down from this as I make my way to her wrists and untie her, checking to make sure there are no injuries, just a little red. I get in to bed behind her and wrap her in my arms so she is a little spoon and kiss the back of her shoulder. Her heart is still pumping so fast.
"Remind me to let you win every bet in future" I let out a laugh she's clearly enjoyed herself
"Ohh yeah? I was just helping you with recovery, ice and muscle relaxation"
"Thanks Doc but what about your recovery?
"Ohh mine calls for a long hot shower with a really hot blonde" she spins to me
"So if you know one can you let her know where ill be" that earned me a shove away but also a smile
"You'll have to settle for me I guess"
"Best bet I've ever won"

We get up and head to the shower. To let Leah get her own back for all the teasing