Chapter 44

Tristan's POV
I was losing my mind. That was the only explanation I could come up with to describe what I was feeling. I could hear my heart thumping in my tight chest as I tried to keep my labored breathing under control.

I couldn't breathe and knew I wouldn't be able to until Sienna was safely back in my arms.

As I struggled to pass oxygen into my lungs, I was no longer sure if my heart was still beating. My vision was disfigured, my mind racing. I tried to think positively, but I could only picture Sienna's lifeless body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted, slamming my hand down on the steering wheel repeatedly. 

I shouldn't have let them out of my sight. I thought leaving them with Lorenzo and Rosalie to give me a chance to focus on tracking down my father would make not having to worry about their safety easier. But I was wrong.

Fuck! I can't do anything right!

I don't know how fast I was driving. And I didn't care. All I cared about was getting Sienna back to me. I knew she was alive. She wouldn't dare go down without a fight.

Gripping the steering wheel with one hand, I called Rafaele with the other. I've been calling him all day, but he hasn't been answering. And it's really starting to piss me off.

Cursing, I threw my phone back in the seat and glanced at the GPS. I put a tracker in Sienna's phone so I would know where she is at all times. I didn't tell anyone about the tracker because after speaking with Miko, I wasn't sure who I could trust.

According to the GPS, she's in the same abandoned warehouse my father took me to when I was younger. And the fact that he brought her to that place means he's expecting me to show up.

When I finally reached the warehouse, I picked up my phone and called Lorenzo. He probably has no idea what happened to her. I wanted to blame him for letting her out of his sight, but I knew I was the only one to blame. I'm the one who left her in the care of someone else when her and Mateo should've been with me.

"Ciao(Hello)," Lorenzo's tired voice spoke.

"Mio figlio è ancora con te(Is my son still with you)?"

"Sì(Yes)."

"Bene. Non perderlo di vista(Good. Don't let him out of your sight)."

"Inteso(Understood)."

Ending the call, I dropped the phone into the passenger's seat and got out of the car. Two other vehicles pulled up. Marcellius and his brothers exited the red Ferrari with their guns at the ready, while Javier got out of the black Maserati.

The alliance between the three Mafias has always been a complicated one. But there wasn't anyone I trusted more to help me deal with this than them. Aside from Javier, they all had families of their own and would do absolutely anything for them.

Withdrawing my gun, I checked to make sure I had enough bullets before advancing towards the building. 

"Agostino is mine," I told them, determined to release the fury that has been festering inside me since Sienna was taken.

The building was guarded by dozens of men, a few of their faces familiar. It seems I had quite a few traitors within my mafia. There was no time for me to be pissed off by their betrayal, my focus only on Sienna.

Raising my gun, I allowed the adrenaline coursing through my veins to take over. I shot and killed any and everyone in my way. 

Nothing was going to stop me from finding her. Whether I had to tear this damned place apart, or burn it to the fucking ground.

Stopping in front of a door blocked off by one of my father's men, I gave him no time to pull out his gun as I gifted the fucker with a single bullet to the head.

I stepped over his lifeless body and kicked the door in. I didn't see my father, but I did see someone who I honestly didn't think had the balls to stab me in the back.

My eyes zeroed in on Sienna. She was on the ground with Rafaele on top of her. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to fight him off her.

Livid, because not only had he betrayed me but he thought he could just rape my girl and I wouldn't do anything about it. 

I should remind him why my name alone instills such fear in the hearts of many, since it seems he's forgotten who the hell I am.

When he realized it was me, fear flickered in his eyes and he quickly got up. He stumbled back into the wall behind him, hands raised and shaking like a leaf.

What a fucking pussy.

I'm ashamed to even say he was my right hand man. If he was going to give up this easily, then I would have put him out of his misery a long time ago.

I glanced down at Sienna, who clearly had been beaten. I clenched the muscle in my jaw, the sight of her scared and in pain enraging me. Those beautiful hazel green eyes of hers look up at me, obvious relief in her gaze.

Approaching her side, I squat down and remove my suit jacket. Rafaele had taken her clothes, so she wasn't wearing anything but her bra and panties. He was in the midst of tearing her underwear off when I came in.

Lifting her into my arms, I wrapped the jacket around her body and hugged her to my chest. I looked up when I heard footsteps, Javier the first to walk in.

"Mierda(Shit)," he cursed in Spanish.

"Is everyone dead?"

He nodded. "Niccolo and Cesare are getting rid of their bodies now."

"Let Marcel know that Agostino isn't here." I looked back down at Sienna, feeling her shake in my arms. "I'm going to need a minute."

Javier glanced over at Rafaele behind me, before nodding and leaving to relay my message to Marcellius.

"Tristan..."

"Did he..." I couldn't even finish my question, my fingernails digging into my palm. She shook her head, so I proceeded to ask my next question. "Did he touch you?"

She nodded and I had to bite down on the inside of my cheek. "Where?" I spoke as calmly and softly as I could muster despite the blood in my veins boiling with indignation. 

He wasn't going to leave out of here alive. And I was going to make sure of it.

She opened her mouth to speak and I pressed my finger to her lips. "Don't speak. Just point."

After showing me where he touched her, I kissed her forehead and stood back up. "Close your eyes," I instructed. 

I waited until her eyes were closed to bring my attention back to Rafaele. A sinister smile spread across my face and he swallowed. "Tristan, I can ex-"

I shot him in his left hand first.

Then his right hand.

Followed by his left pectoral.

He hadn't raped her. But just because he thought he could, I shot him in his groin too. Blood seeped out of his body like a barrel full of wine.

The smile on my face stretched as he fell to the ground. The bastard wasn't dead yet, his breathing shallow as he choked on the blood pouring from his mouth.

"Sienna." She groaned as she rose to her feet, one hand clutching at my jacket. "Finiscilo(Finish him)."

There wasn't an ounce of hesitation as she took my gun and held it the way I taught her. I could see the fire in her eyes, the weapon in her hands seeming to give her a boost of power.

She aimed, a smile tugging at her lips right before she pulled the trigger and put an end to the sad, traitorous fuck.

A proud smile makes its way onto my face.

That's my girl.