A day with the Ackerman family

Eren: 38 years old- hight 5,10.
The highest Mafia official after Levi, the strongest Mafia fighter after Levi, but since his marriage to Levi, he has mostly followed the work of the Mafia from home, and does the paperworks.
(He has the wings of freedom tattoo on his arm)

(Eren in this story)

Levi: 47 years old- hight 6,2.
The Mafia leader, the strongest Mafia fighter.
(He has the wings of freedom tattoo on his forearm)

Liam: 21 years old- hight 6,3.
The first-born son of the Ackerman family, Levi's successor as the next leader of the Mafia group.
He's a very kind-hearted and kind person, but when we talk about his job, he is no different from Levi and becomes very serious, in using knives and rifles, his work is better than all of his siblings, but because of his tall stature and large physique, he is a little slow.
He loves hamsters and enjoys the color bright pink.
His interests are going to the sea with (uncle) Armin or drinking tea in nature, playing video games with his dad (Levi) and his brother (Eric) and reading books.
He can be a cleaning freak some times but not always, he loves to cook and talk with his mom (Eren) about his life.
He is also the flawless gentleman boy of his university that everyone likes to be with.
He is tall and has a muscular body, he has short dark brown hair styled in an undercut, he has bold grey eyes with a sharp nose and a strong sharp jaw(line).
(He's bisexual)
(He has the wings of freedom tattoo on his side)

(He's bisexual)(He has the wings of freedom tattoo on his side)

(Liam)

Eric: 20 years old- hight 6,1.
The second son of the Ackerman family, he is great at using guns, but at using knives he is not as good as his brother (Liam).
He is a very genial and sociable person and communicates very easily with everyone in the community.
He likes dogs, black, piercings and tattoos.
His interests are riding motorcycles, skipping university (he is the badass of his university), sleeping, watching movies and playing video games with his dad and brother (Liam).
His dad is his life pattern and wants to be able to defeat him one day and become stronger than him. He loves bodybuilding and likes to participate in bodybuilding competitions. He enjoys being in parties and crowded places, he hates cleaning and likes to start his morning with a hot coffee.
He has very short black hair with green eyes, thin lips and thin and clean eyebrows.
(He is straight)
(He has the wings of freedom tattoo on the back of his neck)