Master

(Eren's/ without that tail of course)

Eren pov:

He's a bitch bastard, he's cruel, he's heartless, with his stupid stormy eyes, his stupid smirks, his stupid soft hair, and his stupid sexy muscular body, I hate him and love him at the same time.

"Eren" He called me with his deep husky voice. I went to Levi who had just come from his personal massage and was in the bathtub, he had his elbows on either side of the edge of the bathtub and was smoking and drinking wine, and looking out of the all-glass wall of his tower's bathroom.

 I went to Levi who had just come from his personal massage and was in the bathtub, he had his elbows on either side of the edge of the bathtub and was smoking and drinking wine, and looking out of the all-glass wall of his tower's bathroom

(The bathroom)

"Yes master?"

"Bring the strawberries" He didn't even look at me and said.

"Yes master" I went and got the tray of strawberries, chocolate and cream.

"Master" He moved his left hand back and created an empty space next to him.

"Sit" I obeyed his order, took off my shoes and tights, sat next to him and put my feet in the water, Levi wrapped his hand tightly around my waist and rested his cheek on my thigh. He put his other hand on my calf and rubbed it a little.

"Your thighs are so thick~" He licked my thigh and rubbed my bone hip with his hand which is around me.

"Strawberries" I dipped one of the strawberries in the cream, then in melted chocolate, then hold it in front of Levi's mouth.

"Master" He bit the strawberry and after chewing for a few seconds, he swallowed it. By swallowing the strawberry, his prominent apple throat went up and down completely, causing me to blush a little.

"Lay down" I know exactly the position he wants me to lay now, I took my legs out of the water, lay behind him on my side. Levi put his head on my stomach and put his left hand on my thighs and ass.