Laboratory mice

Levi pov:

I was born as an experiment and I will die as an experiment. My life in a laboratory prison is summed up. 20-years have passed since the last time I was out of this laboratory and I can hardly remember anything from the outside world. I don't know what the reason for these tests is, but I'm sure it's not a good thing.

The tests that are done on me are different tests, some of them are intelligence tests that I do every once in a while to determine the percentage of IQ, and most of them are tests that start by injecting different fluids into my body and then they start tests that look more like torture, like high electrical suspicion, autopsy without anesthesia, they keep me at very high or low temperatures, they keep me underwater to the point of suffocation, various medical tests and many other experiments, but because of the many years I have been here and the various experiments dangerous monoto.. that have been done on me, my body has become strangely strong I built muscle without wanting to, and I have so much physical strength that I have become a dangerous monster.

My body is full of scars and burns that never go away due to various tests. I'm always kept in the deepest cell of the lab by soldiers who receive special military training to guard my cell. I'm the 'x' test. One of the most dangerous tests. I'm always chained to the wall with a chain around my neck so I can't escape and if I just make one wrong move they will set fire to my cell.

Now, after 5-hours of tests, they're finally taking me back to my cell. My body still smells like cooked meat due to high electrical suspicion, and my whole body is covered in dried blood.

My prisoner opened the iron door of my cell and entered. I and 3 guards behind me entered my cell, when I entered I saw a skinny boy with chocolate hair who was so scared had crumpled himself in the corner of my bed.

"Who the hell is he?" I asked my prisoner. He turned his head and looked at me with a disgusting smirk.

"Your new friend" I frowned.

"What do you mean?" He turned completely towards me.

"From today on, he lives with you dirty mouse" I wanted to attack him, but one of the guards behind me hit my head hard with the back of his gun, causing me to fall on my knees.

"Chain him fast" The guards wrapped my chain around my neck again, untied my handcuffs, and quickly escaped from my cell before I regained consciousness.

I wasn't anesthetized, but due to many long tests and a long time that I didn't eat, my body became extremely weak and I couldn't move. I was laying on the cold ground and I was in pain, I didn't have the power to move when I suddenly felt a very warm hand on my body. I looked up and saw two big beautiful green/blue eyes with golden stripes, as if the sun was setting in a forest inside his eyes and the golden layers were scattered in the forest and on the spring water inside the forest. I stared at his eyes. It's the most beautiful color I have ever seen in my life. I had never seen a color other than red blood and cell blackness or hospital whiteness.

"Ar-are y-you o-okay?" When he spoke, my soul almost left my body. His voice was trembling, but it was no different from the voice of the angels. It was so soft and gentle, full of peace and good feeling. My heart was full of emotions and my heart began to pound faster, my abdomen took on a very strange situation as if it was a butterfly in my abdomen, and a warm shok filled my whole body.

"What was this ridiculous question? Don't you see the situation I'm in?" I said then stood up. It's true that this boy is an angel, but I shouldn't approach him. Maybe he's one of the tests, or he may even be a more dangerous test than me, otherwise why should they give me a cellmate when they know what I am, and they know for sure that I might kill them one day?