We met on a rainy day

Part 2 of 'Don't judge him' it's a flash back about how Levi and Eren met.

Eren pov:

"How heavy rain is !! Thank God that I listened to Mikasa and brought an umbrella with me" I opened my umbrella, took it over my head and moved towards my home. I just came to high school and I'm a freshman, my home is not far from my school, so I often walk.

It's raining very hard, almost no sound other than the sound of drops of water hitting on the ground could not be heard, the wind was blowing hard and it was very cold, I put the scarf around my neck in front of my nose to warm my face with my breaths.

On my way home to the school, there is a small park where I often come here for smoking. I was passing by the park when I suddenly heard a sound like singing, I stopped and concentrated to hear better.

"The smile that you gave me Even when you felt like dyin..."

'Someone is really singing!!' I moved towards the voice. The closer I got, the better I could hear the sound of the song being sung, and I realized that a man with a deep voice is singing.

"We fall apart as it gets dark I'm in your arms in Central Park There's nothin' you could do or say"

'Who is singing such a sad song?!' I followed the sound more and finally found the source, a man with black hair and a beautiful undercut who was between a pile of beer bottles and was smoking, sitting on a bench under the rain was singing, and he was wearing military uniform!!! I walked towards him and stood next to him, but he didn't notice my presence at all. I tap his shoulder several times and he finally looked up at me with a shocked face.

"Oh my!!' This man, who looks the same age as me, has 2 very large wounds on his face, one of which started from the top of his forehead, crossed his right eye and reached the bottom of his lips. His injured eye is white and his other eye is completely red which is red for crying so much, or maybe he wanted to cry but he couldn't? Because I don't see any tears on his face, it's true that it's raining, but I understand the difference between water drops and tears well, and his cheeks and nose are pink I think he's drunk.

"Sir are you ok?" He stared into my eyes for a few seconds and lowered his head.

"It's not up to you" I sighed and sat next to him, putting my umbrella under his head. He looked up at the umbrella then down at me.

"The hell you doin'?!!" I put my hand on his and smiled at him.

"Sir, do you want to talk?" His face didn't change at all, but his healthy eye was surprised.

"Why should I talk to you? I don't even know you!! And I told you it's not up to you !!"

"That's exactly why I told you to talk to me"

"What?"

"You don't know me and I don't know you, so you don't have to be worry about me saying your words to someone else or judging you because I don't think we're going to see each other again. I'm only a listener who will listen to you and you can empty yourself in front of him" I caressed his hand a little and smiled at him again. He was still staring at me in surprise when suddenly a drop of tear came down from his healthy eye. He quickly took his eyes off me and looked at his other side, he had clenched his fists and his body was shaking slowly as if he was holding himself back from crying.

"It's ok, let it go, empty yourself, I will not judge you" His body trembled more and more tears flowed from his healthy eye.

'Can't he cry with his injured eye?'