Teachers

Eren pov:

I'm Eren Yeager, a 23-year-old art teacher at Shinge High School. During my 3 years of teaching, I always had a close relationship with my students and we always have fun in class.

"Eren-sensei?"

"What is it Kaori-chan?"

"I can't draw the eyes"

"Ummmm, let me see" I walked to Kaori-chan to help her draw the eyes.

"You should look at your model all the time, wrinkles around the eyes, depending on the design you have, should be drawn, don't draw from your mind, all the emotions are flowing inside the eyes" I draw the right eye for her so she can draw the left eye of my drawing.

"Wow!!! Eren-sensei it's amazing!!!" I just chuckled and sit back on my sit.

"But Eren-sensei, not all people have their emotions in their eyes" I looked at Tadashi-kun.

"What do you mean Tadashi-kun?"

"Well, Levi-sensei never shows emotions, his eyes and face are as cold as ice" I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Well, Tadashi-kun, you're right, Levi is a person who doesn't show his emotions. You should know him well to understand how deep his emotions can be"

"It's like you two are so close to each other, you call him Levi" I looked at the owner of the voice.

"Levi, Hanji, Armin, Mikasa, Erwin and I used to go to the same school, I met Hanji, Erwin and Levi in high school, but Mikasa and Armin are my childhood friends"

"It's really cool that all the close friends have the same place of work!!!" I nodded my head.

"Yeah it really is, sometimes we remember our student period in school"

"Sensei tells us a little about your memories"

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Emilia-chan, we teachers are your role models. If I tell you about our student period, you will not listen to us anymore"

"AWWWWWW!!! COME ON SENSEI!!!" They all said at the same time.

"We may be able to disobey you, Armin-sensei, Hanji-sensei, Erwin-sensei, but we can never disobey Mikasa-sensei and Levi-sensei, especially Levi-sensei"

"You guys are afraid of him this much?" They all confirmed.

"Guys, he's just a human you guys shouldn't be scar..."

"Oi Eren!!" Suddenly, the door opened roughly and Levis deep voice echoed in the whole class, which made me jump out of fear and put my hand on my heart. Everyone in class laughed at me, but their laugh stopped with Levi's deadly look.

"Levi!!! Damn you scared me to death!!!" He just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever, stay in my class after your class I need to talk to you, understood?" I nodded my head.

"Yes"

"Good" And with that he left the classroom. I sighed and shook my head.

"You guys have the right to be scared of him" They all laughed a little.

"Told ya" I rolled my eyes.

"Does he know that I'm a teacher here? Why should I stay in class instead of you guys!!" They all laughed again.

"You said you guys are friends right? So he's not gonna yell at you like he does to us"

"We're not friends exactly" I said under my breath.

"What did you say sensei?"

"Oh! Nothing, do the rest of your work, I want those portraits to be finished by the end of the class"