(43) Stars and Magic 🔥

I shrieked as Quilo dragged me to my feet and then slung me over his shoulder. I would've marvelled at how little effort the action had required if it wasn't for well... the action. I banged my fists against his back, "Put me down!" Quilo laughed, and I scowled down at his shoes. I gasped as he smacked my ass, "as you wish my queen." Quilo threw me down onto the bed, my head sinking into the mountain of pillows with the impact. I scrambled back and propped myself up on my arms. Quilo's eyes met mine, he hesitated. His entire body trembled, his crown flared brighter and the tiny snowflakes around him fell faster. "I-" Quilo rasped, "everything in me right now is screaming at me to take you, to fuck you until all you know is me." I fidgeted with the corner of a nearby pillow, keeping my legs firmly clamped shut. He ran a shaking hand through his hair, "I don't want to hurt you."

I smacked my hands over my face as an image appeared, I really really fucking hated this whole seeing into my mind thing. Quilo's hand was around my throat as the other fisted my hair, pulling my head back. There was something hungry about the image, something that was definitely indecent. The bed shifted and as I peeked between my fingers I saw Quilo prowling up the length of the bed, his arms and knees on either side of me. He pried my hands away from my face and I immediately turned to face into the pillow next to me in order to hide my red face. I was grateful for the fact my crown and skin somehow hadn't burned the material. "My queen" Quilo purred, "what delicious thought you have." I half groaned into the pillow as his words met me. Quilo chuckled and grabbed my chin, dragging my gaze to his, "almost as delicious as my own."

Quilo held my gaze, quite literally as I couldn't move my head away, and projected a thaught down that tether. It was an image of him standing in the bathroom the day I'd caught him, only this time I could see his hand around his length. He moved his hand back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The image spiralled away and another formed. I gasped, my hands were bound to a headboard with what appeared to be some sort of black rope. My hair was a mess, strands ruffled this way and that. My lips were swollen as were my breasts and between my legs. My wide open legs, the folds listening in the light. The bite marks on my thighs caught my attention. "fucking princess." My toes curled. Quilo noted the movement.

He released my chin and this time I didn't look away, deciding there was little point in hiding my red face from him any longer. Quilo rolled off me and I whimpered, he chuckled. Tugging off his shoes, then his socks, then his jacket he asked "what's one thing you've always wanted to do to me?" I frowned, there were lots of things I've always wanted to do to him from stabbing him in the chest to having his... Quilo laughed. I glared at him as he turned around but then my expression softened slightly as I realised what I've always wanted to do to him. "There are two things" I whispered, looking over at him and then looking away just as quickly. It was clear that he'd asked to try and make me feel a little more comfortable and I was willing to bite.

He moved to sit on the other side of the bed, his back pressed against the headboard next to me. I straddled him and he sucked in a sharp breath, a snowflake landed on my nose. I stuck out my tongue and I think he thought it was meant for him but then he grinned as one of the icy sculptures landed on my tongue. I smiled, "that doesn't count as one of my two things." Quilo shrugged, curiosity glittered in his eyes. I reached up to his head and lightly trailed my fingers over his face before plunging them into his hair. He growled lightly as I played with the soft strands, marvelling at the smooth texture. Then I stilled, thinking of the other thing I wanted to do.

I leant back, biting the inside of my cheek. Then I pulled in a deep breath, held it, and then released it. I toyed with the hem of his shirt and Quilo allowed me to tug it over his head. Running my hands over the smooth hard skin he shivered, his hands clutching the duvet at his sides. I pressed a kiss to the four scars I knew had been caused by my arrows and blades. Then for good measure, I placed kisses on the other small scars that dotted his skin, I felt my fire flare and based on Quilo's chuckle my crown must've done the same thing.