Acknowledgements

Hello, hi, hola Wattpad readers!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has voted, commented and read COFAI. It all really means the world to me. Crowns of Flame and Ice was one of those books that I had so many ideas for and I'm really happy with the way they all came together. I actually started writing it like two years ago and then took a huge pause, then picked up again. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to make sure I finished writing before releasing chapters. I'd hate to make you all read an incomplete story!

There are three super awesome people who have commented, voted and read since day one that I wanted to give a super special mention to. @dxn_djarxn @creativemind89 and @writergirl81 . Probably wouldn't have written book two without your support so... yeah. ANYWAY THANKYOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL.

I'm starting writing this the day after chapter one of COFAI was released (Friday 15th April 2022) and all I can think about is how the adventure has only just begun. The issue for me is that I wanted to write the entire story before releasing it so that I could ensure a regular update schedule. This meant that yesterday and today I spent the entire time trying not to release another chapter because I was just so excited for everyone to get into the story. However, hopefully, I won't do that. I really want to go through the story with everyone and honestly, it was so amazing to see the supportive comments left. I haven't even written the first chapter yet as I'm writing this but I am so excited for the magic that is about to unfold. It is going to be, as Quilo would put it, fucking insane.

Update: it's currently Tuesday the 17th of May and I can testify to the fact it is indeed fucking insane.

The adventure had only just begun,

Alice :)