♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 43♡

"Aru!!"

"Aru!!"

"Sweetheart"

Trisha and Shaurya both shouted excitedly as soon as they saw me and in the next second they both were hugging me tightly and we stood there in the same position for few minutes.

"I missed you all"

We three said in unison and then burst out laughing as we always do when we say something together unknowingly. We were standing outside the airport and the way we were behaving while talking to each other, everyone were looking at us with an amused expression.

"Okay if you all are done meeting each other then shall we go home?" rahul uncle said with a chuckle patting all of us on the back and we nodded our head smiling.

Reyansh immediately went to his office with yash as soon as we landed in Delhi as he had some important work but I was not much sad for not been able to spend some more time with him because he promised to take me out for dinner tonight.

We all sat inside the car, shaurya, trisha and I were in one car and our parents were sitting in another car giving us some more time to catch up as though we used to talk daily but due to studies and all, we were not able to talk that much freely.

"You know I feel like a driver right now so please one of you come and sit at front with me otherwise I will not drive the car" shaurya said in a dramatic tone, folding his hands on his chest while looking at both of us from rear view mirror for our reaction.

Trisha and I looked at each other with a mischievous grin and I showed her thumbs up excitedly very well knowing the idea that was cooking in her mind and with a wink towards me she grabbed shaurya's arm.

"Shauryuuu!! You won't look like a driver from any angle because you have a different aura around you which screams handsome umm no devilishly handsome and super rich which will not let anyone think of you as a driver" trisha said.

Trisha said while running her hands on his chest and shaurya gulped visibly looking at trisha as he was caught off guard because I am sure he wouldn't have even imagined trisha doing or talking something like this.

"Oh really?" shaurya asked and pulled trisha towards him while I started laughing seeing trisha's flushed face due to shaurya's sudden act and shaurya too joined me in laughing while trisha was giving death glare to us especially me.

"Okay don't be angry now and to be honest I am very flattered from your earlier words so you can sit at backseat" shaurya said pecking her lips and trisha smiled shyly.

"Ewww no kissing in front of a baby" I said closing my eyes with both of my hands and when I peeked from my fingers I saw both of them looking at me with confused expression but trisha was now back to her seat that was beside me and shaurya was still turned, looking at me.

"Who is baby here? Oh no ARU ARE YOU PREGNANT?" trisha screamed with shocked expression on her face and shaurya's eyes were moving back and forth between my stomach and face with surprised expression.