♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26♡

"AROHI! You know what happened?" trisha said as soon as she entered inside the room heavily breathing with shaurya following her with a worried expression

"Mummy I will talk to you later" I told my mother and then hung up the call after greeting her good night. I looked at trisha and shaurya who were now seated in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked them feeling a little bit worried by looking at their expressions.

"The man who reyansh caught that day got bailed today when yash and reyansh were gone for some work so now they all are busy in meetings with their higher officials" trisha said and the revelation shocked me.

Was the work they referred just now was to find me when I went with hema to check on her mother?

Shitt!! What if the thing which I am thinking is right and the man got freed just because of me?

"And yesterday you both were attacked because of him only so I am feeling really tensed for you and reyansh. What if he again tries to do something?" shaurya said making me more worried for reyansh.

"So that's why reyansh asked one of his colleagues to pick me up from hospital as he was busy in the meeting" I muttered to myself but I think they both heard me as they nodded their head.

"Sweetheart and Panda! I need to go now as I have some work regarding reports. Take care and Good night" shaurya said and after hugging both of us left the room.

I was feeling so much guilt now as I shouldn't have went with hema without informing reyansh but at that time the only thing which I thought was to check her mother and my decision made everything so hard for reyansh.

What if that man tries to hurt reyansh to take revenge from him as he was the one who caught him?

Trisha got up from the bed and after locking the door she sat beside me looking at me on the bed while I blinked my eyes rapidly to stop my tears.

I didn't looked at her eyes directly because my eyes were moistened thinking of the possibility of reyansh getting hurt just because of my impulsiveness and trisha will know immediately about how am I feeling if I will look at her.

"Now tell me the reason of your sulking mood and don't you dare lie" trisha said and I sighed while wiping my eyes before my tears could fall.

"Aru what happened?" trisha asked with worry laced voice. I took a deep breath and told her everything that happened today briefly.

"OH MY GOD!! Finally! You had your first kiss" Trisha squealed happily and I face palmed myself as from that whole 10 minute conversation she only heard kiss part.

"Why the hell reyansh behaved like a jerk right on the day when you both kissed but from other view I can understand him too as according to the situation he might be worried about you so lashed out on you though it was wrong but sometimes we don't know what we say in our anger" trisha said making me realise everything from his point of view too.