♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30♡

Hey guys!!

I am really sorry!! I told you that I will post next chapter yesterday but I was very tired after attending the wedding and in travelling so didn't got much time to write but don't worry from now you will get updates just like before.

Enjoy reading 🤩🤩

"Aru I like someone" I heard trisha while I was sitting in front of her with folded legs and was caressing her hands as she was looking a bit nervous but I left her hands as soon as I heard her in excitement

"WHAT? I MEAN WHO IS HE? DO I KNOW HIM? IS HE FROM OUR HOSPITAL OR IS HE FROM SOME OTHER DEPARTMENT?" I asked her in loudly in excitement and looked at her for the answer but she visibly gulped and looked down.

"I like sh....shaurya" she said and I looked at her dumbfounded registering the thing she just told me, without reacting to her revelation.

Shaurya?

As in our best friend Shaurya Kapoor?

Oh my goodness!! I KNEW IT!!

"Aru...I am really sorry I didn't tell you before but we both realised it today only and you are the fir...." trisha was blabbering but when in the last she started panicking I quickly hugged her which she reciprocated wholeheartedly.

Shit!! She might have thought that I am angry with her as I didn't said anything but why will I be angry when my long time ship finally sailed!!

In our college days I was damn sure that they had something between them but now matter how many times I asked they just denied so finally I gave up asking them thinking that I might have got wrong idea but now I am really happy.

"Trishu I am so happy for both of you as finally you both realised your love towards each other but for now leave all this and tell me everything that how did you realised and how you both confessed" I asked trisha and she gave me a very bright smile then narrated everything to me from our college days till today morning.

"Woah!! Both of your confession was really unexpected but cute at the same time so what are you thinking of next, I mean when will you tell about your relationship to everyone and......" I was saying but got cut off by our doorbell.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

As soon as trisha heard the doorbell she sprinted towards the door but I pulled her back placing my finger on her lips to keep her quiet.

I am sure that shaurya might be on the other side of the door so I am going to tease him now just like he did with me saying my Mr. Handsome police officer again and again while he knew that I didn't knew anything about reyansh at that time.

I opened the door and bingo!! The person standing on the other side of door qas shaurya. He was not meeting my gaze and looked a bit nervous while entering inside the room and shutting the door.