♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11♡

"Aru what will you have for dinner?" I heard my mother while I was watching It's okay not to be okay on TV

"Aru what will you have for dinner?" I heard my mother while I was watching It's okay not to be okay on TV. I paused the video and after thinking for a while I finally came to a decision.

"Maggie" I shouted so that mummy can hear me but instead of getting any reply from her I saw her coming out of the kitchen with spatula in her hand.

"Maggie is not considered as dinner and I hope you will understand it being a doctor" mummy said while giving me a glare and I pouted.

"Okay then I will eat dosa" I told mummy and she instantly shook her head. I raised my eyebrows and gestured her to tell me what happened now?

"But I had already made shahi paneer and parantha" she said and I face palmed myself.

"Then why did you asked me in the first place?" I asked her and she gave me a sheepish smile. I too smiled looking at her and then continued watching my K-drama.

"Go watch your korean in your laptop. This TV is for everyone and I want to watch football now" ansh said and tried to snatch remote from me but I didn't let him and hid it behind me.

"Nope I will watch my korean drama here only" I said and smirked. He looked annoyed and tried to take remote from me again but I pushed him away.

"Aru baby, let us watch football and after our match will be over I will give remote to you" papa came and sat beside me to watch TV.

Ansh hugged papa and wiggled his eyebrows looking at me. I was going to give them remote but that's when my knight in shining armour I mean my mother came.

"Aru, who was the actual butterfly in the drama?" mummy asked me and I excitedly scooted the other way and made space for mummy to sit.

"You know the head nurse that was very close to the director and moon gang tae was the actual butterfly" I told her and she looked very shocked.

"Really? But why did she killed his mother?" mummy asked me and I nodded my head when she asked me really. Papa and ansh were looking very puzzled now.

"That's not revealed yet but in the next episode she will them" I told her and she asked me to start the next episode.

Actually right now we are fighting for this TV because the TV which is in mummy papa's room is not working from yesterday. But I am relieved now that mummy is on my side because I know that at the end papa will listen to her.

"We wanted to watch football" ansh said and looked at mummy with puppy eyes. Papa too nodded his head telling he too wants to watch football match.

"Ayush go and watch the match or see it's score in your mobile but don't disturb us otherwise be ready to sleep on couch for a week" mummy said and ansh quickly stood up from his place.

"Let's go papa no need to act smart I know you are scared of mummy in this matter because one time when she said this she literally made you sleep on couch so why to waste time" ansh said and went to his room while muttering something related to koreans.