♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 33♡

"Well done" Kapil said to the person who betrayed reyansh and was right now standing in front of him in his hideout

"I did what you told me to do, so now it's your turn for helping me as you promised" that person said in enraged voice.

"SHUT UP!! Don't try to act smart and about my promise I will do it but still the last phase for our plan is left to achieve what we want" kapil said sitting on his chair while caressing his gun.

"Okay I understand but when will we bring our plan in action" that person asked curiously being impatient to achieve whatever he/she wants.

"Do you know that curiousity killed the cat so I suggest you to do everything which I say instead of questioning me back" kapil said while getting up from the chair and standing in front of that person.

"Ye...yeah I und...derstood" that person stammered feeling scared as kapil was rubbing the gun on that person's neck with force to scare him/her.

"But you know what, I will not tell you exact location and time of the plan so wait for my call for information because I am not trusting you completely as for just one sided love, you are going to betray your brother and the person you love too" kapil said to arpita with a smirk and removed his gun from her neck making her relax.

Yes, the person who betrayed reyansh and yash was none other than arpita as when she was arguing with arohi in hospital that day, one of kapil's men saw her and informed about arpita to him and to use her for his own benefit kapil included her in his plan.

The previous night before confessing to reyansh she went to meet jatin so that he can distract yash for sometime so that she can talk to reyansh privately because she knows that though yash loves her but he will never support her in confessing her feelings to reyansh.

When jatin agreed and went outside to meet yash leaving arpita alone in the room as vinay was also not in the room at that time, arpita saw files on kapil's case scattered on the bed. She looked into it and after sending all information to kapil she got up from there and went towards reyansh's room happily as her one task was already done.

Jatin didn't knew anything about arpita's plan and about reyansh's liking towards arohi and as arpita was yash's cousin sister so he immediately trusted her and decided to help her and reyansh without knowing that she will ruin their plan to capture Kapil.

Arpita was hell shocked after reyansh's reply and the way he rejected her but she was adamant in her decision and without thinking about it's consequences she informed about their plan to kapil and it was not like she didn't cared for yash but right now her main priority was reyansh and for that she was ready to go at any extent.

Yash himself has became fond of arohi and I know reyansh likes her but I will not back off before completely trying my luck.

What if reyansh believes all my false talk regarding arohi and finally decides to give me a chance so that's why I will do my best to make him mine even if I have to betray him a little.