Introduction

Hello readers!

You may skip this part if you'd like. But, don't say I didn't warn you or anything.

A few things to keep in mind:

My work is not perfect, of course, because after all, I am still human and we all make mistakes. So there might be grammatical errors and typos.

Criticism is always welcomed. If you are not satisfied with my writing, do tell me how I can improve it and I will try my best to do it. However, I will not tolerate anyone being plain mean or hateful. Thank you.

Updates will be slow. But I will never leave this book unfinished.

About this book:

Before we begin with the story, there are a couple of things you should keep in mind.

1. This book contains domestic discipline between husband and wife such as spanking and corner time.

2. Do ask if you don't understand some things in this book.

3. Feel free to imagine the characters however you like.

4. Do vote and comment if you like the story.

5. Also, if you haven't read my other books, you may check them out if you'd like. Thank you! <3

Phoenix wants domestic discipline as a part of her married life but she's afraid to ask. But what happens when an unexpected event reveals exactly what she has been yearning for?

Warning
This book is entirely written by me. I have used my time and effort to write it. So please please please do not plagiarize/rewrite/copy any of it. It might not seem much to you but it will make me sad. So please don't! Thank you.

That said, let's get on with the story...