Chapter 46 [BIGGER THAN EXPECTED]

SIR BARNIE'S POV

"So how are things going with the private investigator you hired, any news?" Lorenzo asked. I shook my head but just when I was about to say something, my phone rung. I took it out of my pocket and on the screen was the private investigators phone number. His name was Elvis. That's all I know about him.

"Hello boss, I have some interesting information. Are you somewhere we can talk?" He asked on the other side of the phone

"yeah, we can talk" I got up from the chair and excused myself from Lorenzo and went upstairs to the guest bedroom since I was spending the night here.

I told Elvis to hold on and I climbed the stairs at a high speed. I got into the bedroom and locked it. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and went to the balcony and answered the phone.

"We can talk now" he cleared his throat and then I heard him exhale.

"Well your wife is on to something big. And when I say big, I mean big. I have been spying on her for some time now and he has been hanging out with this guy called  Ricardo Robles. He is Mexican but he lives in India. He owns a couple of businesses both in India and in Mexico. In India, his biggest source of income is his private hospital called The R&R  Medical Center. He had been involved with various scandals like stealing of children and lying to the parents that the child is dead. He has been taken to court a so many times but the cases never proceed due to lack of evidence or death of the accuser. He is also a well known drug supplier. He supplies hard drugs like cocaine to different suppliers in different countries. He also has a psychiatric hospital called "The R&R Mental Institution" that's where he sends almost all of the people who have ever taken him to court and were close to winning the case. He is a very smart guy. So apparently, he sells children to rich couples who can't have their own kids. The business is legal but no one has ever found proof that would directly incriminate him. I know that you are wondering what all this things have to do with your wife. Well I listened in on a conversation they were having yesterday and I heard them talking about a certain woman escaping from the mental institution. So apparently, the woman had dug a hole where she would throw all her pills. The woman is perfectly sane. I also heard them saying that she has something to do with you. I am  following their men so that I can get to the woman before they do.

Your wife was the one who brought her to R&R after your wife took her twins away from her and sold them to two rich families in different countries.  I haven't gotten to know the name of the woman or her picture yet but as soon as I get any tangible information I'll inform you right away. "
I was still shocked by the information he gave me. My wife, Natalie Wilson, a child trafficker? I can't believe this. I didn't even realize that he had hung up. 

I went into the bathroom and turned off the shower. I sat on the bed because I was beginning to feel dizzy. I haven't been taking the drugs that were given to me by Natalie and the doctor she hired years ago when I was hit by a motorcycle while changing my tire. I suffered a server memory loss and I was given pills to help me get my memories back. I am beginning to doubt them. Since I stopped taking them I have been seeing things that I bet are memories. I also have dreams of my past life.

I lied on my bed and started to reflect on things. I have to see a different doctor so that I can know if those pills help with getting back your memories or they block them.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to it and opened it. It was Lorenzo. I ushered him into my room. 

"I was worried about you so I came to check up on you" he sat on the chair that was close to the door. 

I sat on the bed and massaged my temples.  "Thank you for coming to check up on me. I appreciate it."

He shook his head and told me not to worry about it. He told me he helped Crystal up to bed and he decided to come and see if u was doing okay. He is very considerate. He is a fine young man. 

"So any news from Elvis?"  I nodded. "It's worse than I thought. Do you know any guy called Ricardo Robles?" He looked like he was searching the name and he finally found the info he wanted.

"Thee Ricardo Robles? The owner of R&R? What does he have to do with anything?"

"Natalie is involved with him. I have heard how dangerous he is. He steals children from the hospital and they sell them to rich people who can't have children. It's so sickening. I can't even begin to imagine how deep she is in this business. So apparently, they're looking for a woman who broke out of the mental institution. She has very useful information about what goes in in those hospitals. They want to get rid of her. According to Elvis, the woman has a certain connection to me. He still doesn't know her name or her picture. He wants to get hold of her before they do."

  Lorenzo looked like his eyes were going to pop out. He was as shocked as I was. This isn't something small, it's bigger than I thought.