twenty three | classroom meeting

With the two months of the last of her freedom, Ivy she wanted to spend it effectively. She tried to distance herself from Blake knowing that one day she'd somehow bump into her - intentionally or not. Though they ended things on a high note, the blonde still felt as if Blake needed space or closure to somehow focus on things other than Ivy herself.

Maybe almost a year was enough for Blake to move on - maybe it wasn't. 

Although not physically, Ivy had changed. Not drastically per se, but enough for her to realise what she wanted - just like Blake wanted her to do. Her last encounter with Blake made her see the problems in their relationship.

They were rushing things.

It pained her to realise that her relationship didn't work out the way she planned, and although she left crying, Ivy couldn't help but relapse the memories they shared - the memories burned into her mind.

All the pained memories of her past remained unseen, but her most recent memories with Blake kept her going - it was the main reason Ivy felt potent enough to resist the urge of calling Blake even if she missed her ex lover dearly.

But after all, she couldn't resist Blake at this point, not when her feet had guided her body to the classroom she once adored to be in. Absentmindedly, Ivy had walked the nearly empty halls that had few eyewitnesses, approaching a certain classroom until her mind took control over her body once more.

Instead of announcing her presence, she gazed upon the woman who stood erasing what words were left on the whiteboard, her back turned against the door Ivy stood beside. Ivy watched herself fall in love with Blake all over again.

She remembered the way her petite frame could hover over her with minimal effort, how her blazing touch could send Ivy over the edge. And most importantly, she remembered how she kissed. And that was the number one thing she missed.

Finally, Ivy had enough of being silent.

"Ms Valentine." She began, her innocence shining through the angelic sound of her voice. She had heard the women mumble out a simple yes in response as she still faced the whiteboard. "Would you mind helping me?"

"Helping you with exactly-"

Turning around her mind simply went blank as she blinked. "Ivy?"

"Blake." Ivy answered back, biting back her own laugh.

Replacing the initial dull expression, a rather poised expression appeared on her face as she starred back. Peering at the woman's figure, her eyes dipped down to the woman's lips and concentrated on how tight of a grasp she had causing Blake to stare intensely.

Growing flushed, Ivy decided to speak up, keeping herself composed. "Get your head out of the gutter, Valentine."

On cue, Blake's eyes met Ivy's. An intense glare was shared as Blake let out a low scoff. "Almost a year gone and you still haven't learnt your manners." Redirecting her attention back to her previous task, she turned her back against Ivy, still engaged with the conversation.

"I choose not to."

"And why is that?" Blake questioned, her voice tied with authority.

"So you can correct me."

Stopping her actions, Blake had peered past her shoulder and over to the girl who remained innocently on a nearby desk, her legs dangling as she smiled back. 

Not far away, an image had caught Ivy's attention. "Hey! My dicks' still here." She said amusedly, hopping off the desk and walking near Blake's vicinity. 

"Excuse me-"

From the corner of her eye, she had looked down upon a delighted Ivy, her gaze focused upon the countless images she etched into the desk pole. Running her fingers across the images, Ivy and let out a small laugh as Blake spoke above her. "And what was the purpose of these?" 

Still crouching down, Ivy explained dully. "I used to do this whenever I was bored."

Standing up, Ivy was met with emeralds that pierced through her innocent act. The close proximity of the women made Ivy grow flushed once more as she was helplessly trapped between Blake's body and the desk.

"Are you implying I bore you?" Blake spoke lowly as she tried to read Ivy's expression.

"Used to" Ivy corrected cockily. "And don't feel special. All the teachers bored the shit out of me."

Tilting her head whilst slightly leaning in, Blake had answered back. "That mouth of yours needs to watch her words." She threatened, her gaze intensified as she watched Ivy bite her lip curiously.

"Really?" Ivy taunted, bargaining her own sanity as she also leaned in enough for Blake's eyes to widen. "What if I don't? Are you gonna make me?"

Blake couldn't resist Ivy any longer, her walls had slowly crumbled in the teenager's presence, and yet, Blake wanted it to. Finger's pushing back a strand of hair behind Ivy's ear, Blake had taken that one step closer to showing her initial feeling at this moment. "Not even ten minutes in and you're back to causing me strife."

"What can I say? I love pissing you off."

• • • • • •

A/N one more chapter :0