thirteen | small talk

Since their confession, the two women had felt nothing but passion, as if they had commenced their honeymoon phase. Secretly, they'd sneak kisses throughout free periods or whenever Ivy was called to Blake's office for her TA responsibilities.

The following days were a week of bliss.

Once again, the week started with a dull beginning. Most of Ivy's periods were free, therefore she knew exactly where to go for every hour. With her feet already knowing the familiar way, she found herself standing in front of office doors to the women she cared about.

"Come in." A voice softly spoke from the other side of the door as she heard three small knocks.

Doors only being in her way, by opened the figure and closed it, locking it absentmindedly as her eyes roamed over to the woman behind the desk seated formally and clothed appropriately.

"Ms Bonde." Blake beamed, her glasses sitting at the end of her nose bridge. "Spending your free period here I suppose?"

A smile laid upon the blonde's face as she dragged her feet towards the marble desk. Placing her hands down, she looked downwards, an unreadable expression fit onto Blake's image. "Where else would I go?" Ivy questioned teasingly, her voice tied with a lust she couldn't receive from anyone else.

Tilting her head, Blake waved the girl over to her side of the desk, patting her hand onto her lap as she watched the girl submit to her request. Slightly leaning back onto her chair, Ivy placed herself onto the woman's lap, her own figure straddling the woman beneath her.

"You know, coming here every free period isn't helping us staying a secret," Blake informed, her hands already finding themselves secured on the girl's exposed waist. "You're hopeless at this."

"I am not." Ivy lightly scoffed, another knot forming in her stomach as she felt slight friction from Blake's movement against her core. 

Before she could answer, Ivy's hands roamed down the woman's cleavage, fingertips lightly tracing a line of heat and lust. "Are you implying you don't wanna see me anymore?"

Being touched by Ivy meant that Blake had little control of the situation - which she normally always had in grasp. Under different circumstances, Blake would encourage this type of behaviour behind certain actions and words she'd whisper to make Ivy weaken before her, however in this position, anyone could walk in, especially in such a crowded public space.

"Do I need to enforce our rules?" Blake lightly warned as a soft smile emerged.

Stopping her actions slightly, Ivy rolled her eyes in protest. "Some rules are meant to be broken."

From her response, Ivy could tell Blake wasn't nearly impressed, and by this, Ivy backed down and tried to make the rest of the conversation less awkward than she'd like it to be. "Okay, you win, Ms Valentine."

"Isn't Luca here?" Blake questioned to fill the air, her fingers raking through her hair in an attempt to loosen the tension between them.

Being stubborn, Ivy responded with a bleak answer. "She is."

"Aren't you two normally ditching by this time?" The brunette challenged, the faint smile on her face increased as she heard the girl in front of her scoff.

"Are you keeping tabs on me?" Ivy answered as she shifted her weight on her other foot. "Didn't peg you for the stalker type."

"I'm not stalking you, love." Blake mocked, rolling her eyes at the girl's immaturity she secretly admired and loved. "I'm merely taking note of where you go."

"So you're a stalker." Ivy deadpanned.

"I-" Blake sighed, already tired of the girl's way of thought. "You're really hard work, you know that right?"

"Don't be a bore." The blonde dismissed, walking towards the desk as she towered over Blake. "You like that about me." She mocked, pecking the woman's lips before she began to see her way out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Blake whisper-yelled as she saw the door open from Ivy's actions.

"I'm doing what you said I would." Ivy exhaled, halfway out the door.

Annoyed, Blake questioned further despite the leaving figure. "Which is?"

Turning back, Ivy answered Blake's last question just to irritate her further. "Ditching." She smiled, leaving the door open as she heard a faint curse leaving the mouth of the woman she took interest in.