eighteen | a bountiful night

A | N - play whenever, you nasties :)

Leaving in such a rush, Blake had enough of the torment caused by Ivy. Every word she had said in the classroom was completely right in every sense, and it made her laugh knowing that although she might not look like so, she could really fuck you up if given the chance.

Ivy was a screw-up, yes. But never a coward, or a liar - at most times.

However, at points like these, she'd wonder Blake capabilities, let alone the comments she'd possibly say to make her feel like a spoiled brat.

Clumsily, Ivy had fiddled with her keys as she opened the door to her suite, making sure to lock it before she had captured the women's lips between hers, her front slammed against Blake causing the lecturer's back to hit the door harshly in the midst of the kiss, which then made her grunt.

Ivy had smiled in between the kiss as her fingers skimmed the revealed skin that the fabric of her dress did not cover on her chest. "This dress isn't work-appropriate Ms Valentine." The blonde taunted in between kisses.

"I guess I love the attention." She answered, leaning down to lick the bare skin on her lover's neck, kissing down her jawline and teething on her pulse point in which Ivy released a shaky breath. 

Blake's fingers toyed with the fabric that clenched around Ivy's waist, slipping her finger's past her jumper and onto the warmth of her skin below it, her touch ignited a small flame each time she moved her digits.

The lovers explored each of the surfaces, lips still locked in a passionate state. Eventually, they made it to Ivy's bedroom as each heavy breath and coarse moan echoed through the walls that enclosed them.

Opening it, their lips never separated, each wall was used as a place of rest so the lovers could continue to kiss sensually, losing articles of clothing on the way to the bed.

As they proceeded to the mattress, Ivy heard the sudden unlock of the door. Breaking the kiss enough for Blake to open her eyes, Ivy had pulled the two of them into her closet door, shutting it completely as she heard Julia's footsteps.

"Ivy what are you-"

Covering her mouth, Ivy's eyes locked with Blake, exchanging a glance that silently gave her the missing reason. The two listened as Julia cursed under her breath as she began to search for her missing item, however during that time, Blake had realised how close they were, the small proximity and the touch of Ivy's bare skin on hers made Blake become more aroused than she already was.

Though Ivy stood composedly, unaware of how her lover looked at her at that moment, she stood with her hand still clamped against Blake's mouth, removing the ability for her to speak or remotely make the sound without a given command.

Apologetically, Ivy finally looked at Blake, her eyes darkened after each second that passed as a knot in her stomach formed once more from the tension that built around them.

As per usual, mischief and curiosity kicked in as Ivy wanted to test the waters, attempting to see the boundaries in how far she could leave Blake on the edge. With the limited space, she returned a sly smile as her free hand snaked its way down the brunette's cleavage, skimming her fingers against her lover's nipples before cupping her breasts over the bra she wore.

Maintaining eye contact, her hand glided lower, past her abdomen and onto the dress that was bunched around her waist as it was not fully off Blake's body. Pausing her movements, she waited for a sign from Blake, but there was nothing but pure desperation in her eyes as she smiled down at the teenager, allowing her fingers to slip past her waist.

Ivy's fingers toyed with the woman's waistband, dipping no further as she had taken her hand off Blake's mouth, slowly leaning in as the brunette closed the gap between them. Still, muffled noises were heard in the background, the occasional curses that Julia would say as she flipped the whole house upside as she tried to find a belonging of a staff member that she borrowed.

Catching her hand, making Ivy halt, Blake whispered in between kisses. "Ivy, please."

"You'll have to stay quiet, okay?" Ivy gave in, fingers slipping downwards to the woman's slit as she felt the evident arousal that coated her fingers. Tracing light circles around her teacher's clit, she smiled at the woman's frenzy, her back arching and mouth dropping open as she let out a low moan. "Can you do that for me?" She asked, her movement quickened by the second catching the woman off guard as her head tilted forward to lay on Ivy's shoulder in support.

As there was no response to Ivy's questions, she used her free hand to tilt the woman's chin so she'd look at her as she was in pure pleasure. "Make a noise, and I'll stop." She murmured as she found an end of a cloth that was used for enclosing her robes. 

Still keeping her steady pace, she had offered it to the woman, holding it in front of her mouth to use. "Bite."

In a submissive form, Blake had obeyed, her body craving the touch of her lover as she continued to pleasure her through her flaming touch. 

Each lap made Blake moan, and each second of it she enjoyed with a passion as she never thought of falling in love with her student, let alone Ivy for an instance. With her moans concealed and muffled, her walls began to tighten as she felt two fingers enter her entrance, reaching the point in which Blake struggled to stand by herself - she found herself reaching out for Ivy as she clung onto her body, legs closing as she tried to stop the overwhelming sensation however failing as Ivy's knees separated them, giving Blake a full moment of her high.

By some point, Julia had finally given up and left the premises, the click of the door locking was the noise that separated Blake from euphoria and reality - and by this, she took this opportunity to push Ivy out the closet into the open as her fingers slightly retreated back to Blake's waist, helping her to come down from her high.

Blake had moved forward until Ivy had hit the bed, sitting her figure onto the mattress as the brunette hovered over, taking back the control she had lost. 

"Je vais te baiser jusqu'à ce que tu ne peux pas respirer, salope." Blake muttered in her lover's ear, meaning each and every word she said, even if the teenager didn't recognise her words. (I'll fuck you until you can't breathe, slut.)

To her surprise, the blonde laughed lightly. "Fais ton pire." (Do your worst.) 

• • • • • •

A | N - sorry for the late chapters! You'd think being in lockdown would do some good for me, but I literally have writer's block rn and it sucks.