Chapter 22: BOO!

~Kylie~

Who's idea was it to fucking drink? I haven't been able to stop fucking my mates! Not that I'm going to stop doing either of those things but I've just finished with Rush and am now eyeing Jesse up, he looks deliciously edible and I want him. Now! Licking my lips I see Jesse look up, hearing my thoughts and he smirks. I'm about to go and pounce on him when Rush stands and says

"Ok guys it's time. Let's make our way over to the tree" everyone stands and starts walking towards the gate. I take a step and realise my legs are now covered. I stop and look down confused.

"It's getting chilly, babe. Plus I don't want anyone to see your perfect arse!" Rush comments, making me chuckle. He kisses my cheek then takes my hand and I see he has a bag in the other. Must be all the things he needs for this thing. Jesse comes and takes my other hand and we walk all the way to the sacred tree. It seems to come alive when we come Into view and feeling a burst of happiness myself, I let go of their hands and run past everyone, straight towards it and giggle as it again caresses me when I'm within reaching distance, saying hello. After a few minutes I'm wondering what's taking them so long, so I turn around to see where they are and they're all standing there slack jawed, staring at the tree, just above me.

"What are you all staring at?" I ask, as I step away from the tree to look up at it and see what they're all staring at! All I see is the usual! The tree is moving, the leaves rustling as if it's talking and what I believe to be the tree's green magic flowing through the vines and leaves and I suppose around me. I look back at them still standing there.

"Errr guys.... Can we get on with this shit please. You're all acting like you've never seen this tree before! I want to get home and go to bed, it's late and I plan to be thoroughly exhausted so I pass out" I complain. Yes I mean I'm gonna fuck my mates first. So I really want to get this over with.

"Angel. Your right that we've all seen this tree before! But-errr.... we've never seen it do this before. I've seen it act strange a few time I guess... and now that I think about it, it's only been since you got here! So it must have something to do with you." Rush explains to me whilst still watching the tree with Fascination.

"Really? But it's been- never mind can we do this thing, then tomorrow we can discuss the whole tree acting weird!" I say, really wanting to get it done.

"Rush! You heard our mate, let's get this done. I want to get her back as much as she wants to get us back" Jesse tells him as he comes over to me and pulls me into his arms. I shiver with his touch as he claims my mouth with his. Fuck me do I want this man badly.

"Right, yeah. Time is of the essence. Parker, I'll do your blood bond to her after. As I need the dream walking block to be done at exactly midnight, when the moon is at its highest, would have been good to do it then as well but I can't do both at the same time. But be ready because I will do it straight away so it's as close as possible." Rush says as he leans down and starts to get everything out of his bag. There's a dagger, a chalice, some powders and vials. I look at my phone and see he's cutting it close. He has a couple minutes to get this done.

"Rush. You have like 2 minutes if that!"

"I know babe" He says as he starts mixing and muttering under his breath.

"So why didn't we come earlier so we knew we would have enough time" I ask. He looks up at me with a smirk and says

"Someone decided to distract me so I lost track of time! And then the tree distracted us!" At least he's not mad. And I'm not sorry for wanting my mate. He comes over to me and takes my hand in his.