51: Party gone wrong

'Well this is fun!' Izuku quipped from inside Venom

The other just turned at looked at the girl completely confused.

'The Island's been taken over by villains.' Kyouka started

'Everyone at the party has been captured.' Her girlfriend continued

'AND AS AMAZING AS KARMA IS.' Mina butted in, 'We kinda need those two failures of parents cause they are still, sadly heroes.'

'And Papa's been taken...' Melissa mumbled, 'I know they used me to do it as well.'

'Not to mention we cannot use our quirks,' Iida informed, casting his mind back to the trouble with Stain, 'We do not want to wish more trouble by jumping in head first before waiting for back up.'

'Well actually...' Everyone turned to the blond, 'The quirk usage laws here on I-Island are a lot less strict, as long as your quirk isn't used in a melicious way or you use it to prote ct someone, with sufficient evidence, no charges are given.'

'SERIOUSLY?!' Everyone but Izuku and Melissa yelled out

'Mhm, but honestly all we need to do is reach the top floor and I'll be able to regain control of the security system, then everything will fall apart for those villains.'

Momo nodded 'Well then, I suggest we make a plan of action then we ca-'

Everyone froze and glanced back to towards the sound of the large crash cutting off the ravenette, only to see a hole carved out by Izuku leading to the outside.

'Welp' The girl stretched her arms, 'Mel-Chan hop on and we can get going!'

'HEY I'M COMING TOO!' Mei yelled jumping into the goop like nothing. Everyone else just shrugged and turned their attention back to Izuku. Said girl was currently using one arm to hang onto the blond inventor while using the other to half hang out of the building, she started to lean further, only stopping when someone called out.

'WAIT!' Momo yelled as everyone turned to look back at her, 'Shouldn't we come as well? Just to be safe?'

Izuku shook her head, 'No need, they don't know you're all here so it's safe. Mei won't let me leave her and I need Mel-chan for the security system. The less go up the faster I can hit the top.' Everyone nodded in agreement with the greenettes logic, 'Now then,' She swung herself to the out of the building, standing on the vertical surface like it was horizontal, 'Let's save uncle!'

The trio took off as Izuku carried the other two up the side of the building.

'Well, those guys are done for.' Kyo mumbled before laying down on Momo's lap. The others nodded in agreement before also getting comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'PAPA' Melissa yelled out gathering the shaking scientists attention, his head shot towards his daughter as he started to cry.

'MELISSA.' He called back, running up to her and engulfing her in a hug, 'You're safe, you're safe... I can't believe it.' He cried into her shoulder, 'I was so worried they would take you away from me.'

The girl patted her father's back, 'Don't worry Papa, I won't ever leave you!'

The statement sent the man into even more tears, inside that archive of illegal devices, not safe from the crime outside, the man finally felt safe in his own daughters arms. That was until a solid click was heard behind them. The two turned to face the noise, only to be met with the other so-called hostage.