7: Izuku's hero trial

Izuku had finished the hero exam in record time and made her way over to the next exam hall, opting to sit nearer the back and relax tinkering with a few of the gadgets Mei couldn't get to work properly. The reason why she didn't just instantly fix them was simple, they were fixed up but as such they fused with a bit of Venom and she couldn't let that get out, so she learned how to absorb something but not fuse with lit, thankfully Mei had a lot of failed devices, not that her fail rate was high, more like her production rate was unthinkable.

Izuku smiled at the thought of the pink haired girl inventing, her erratic attitudes at the workbench, materials flying everywhere as she cobbled together something. The sparks as well were amazing, they seemed to ignite the spark in the girls eyes and it was mesmerising to watch. But somehow despite the inconsistent explosions and loud noise being around Mei made her feel safe and happy, there was something else as well but she couldn't quite place it.

It was a feeling she had been dealing with for a while and she debated asking her roommate about it because although she was smart, at least thats what Venom, Mei and Shinrai told her, she sometimes struggled to understand things like emotions, Mei had to explain what was being happy and how to consciously smile. 

Then some man called out the name she went by, she looked up through the 'eye-holes' in her mask and saw Mei standing next to him, thinking something was wrong she made her way over to them through the air, landing right next to the two.

After talking and clearing out any questions, Izuku jumped back to her seat only to find that her tormenters were in front of her, instinctively she shrunk back into Venom her control slipping bit as her body seemed to swell and grow a bit from the outside. One person noticed this, putting a scowl on his face.

The presentation started and Mic tried to get the quince to join in, Izuku would have participated but she was quietly trying to get the ground to swallow her up as Venom tried to calm her down. It was working but slowly, plus they didn't really need to listen to the mans presentation as the booklet had already given them all the info they needed.

A blue haired kid stood up halfway through the presentation, asking some obvious question about the zero pointer, then turing to our little girl who had just managed to steel her nerves.

'AND YOU THERE, STOP USING YOUR QUIRK, IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TO BOTH THE SCHOOL AND ANYONE ELSE WHOSE HERE TODAY!' He yelled

Izuku felt all eyes fall on her and her anxiety returned as she felt the whole halls gaze fell on her, she started to slip again as the goop swelled and grew again causing some of the people to panic as it seemed that she was prepared to do something. She wasn't but Venom definitely was because this idiot had scared his bean first, so he's fair game.

Venom shifted his face to Izuku's mask, trying his best not to let his teeth show.

'Stop butting into other people business you blue mop top, for your information I can't turn my quirk off and when people like you draw my attention away from controlling my quirk, I do tend to start LOSING CONTROL, and trust me, if you could speak to the last person who did that, they would do anything they could to get you to be quiet!.'

The boy froze at the harsh and deep voice of the symbiote and proceeded to sit down shakily as the rest of the hall quickly turned their attention back to the pro hero up front, even the four tormentors were terrified at the being behind them.

Izuku quickly thanked venom mentally and he then spent the remaining time in the large all and on top of the bus on the way to the site, calming the girl down. Though it didn't matter much as the waiting area in front of the test ended up being a large crowd of students, which once again set off the poor girls anxiety as she felt their gazes fall upon her from time to time.