49: An old, very angry, friend

Hiiiiiiiiii... So as you may or may not have noticed I dropped right off the face of the earth for a short period, my bad hehe. My reasons are sound so don't worry... RIGHT AFTER THESE COMMERCIALS! ALEX PLAY THE TAPE!

...

FUCK YOU TOO

...

WHY THE HELL DO I EVEN PAY YOU?!

...

SCREW YOU, I'LL DO IT MYSELF.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping into that room the Yagi's knew things weren't going to go well, usually people loved Toshinori's over the top entrances but this time all it earned the man was a very, very angry glare.

'Sam...' The blond man stated while staring into the blacked out eyes of Toshonori, 'You may leave now.'

'B-But t-.'

'Now Sam.' A sharp glare was all that was needed to send the bulky man scuttling out the door and down the halls, 'Now Melissa, why don't you show Venom the expo.'

'But Papa.' The girl asked as he hands flopped to the side, 'What about Mi-Chan.'

'Melissa, I've been planning Venom's reunion with you for years now,' He turned giving her a smile, 'So please enjoy it and I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do, isn't that right Venom.'

'Hai uncle!' Izuku confirmed

The voice was enough to snap the Yagi's out of their stupor, 'But Dav-'

'Shield.' He replied turning to face them in the door

'Wha-'

'We're running on Japanese formalities no? You lost the right to even think of me as your friend when you started treating Izuku like that.' The bulky man scoffed turning his head away as the other two Yagi's gulped, 'Now Melissa, go on, you've finished your final dissertation ro go have fun.'

'THANKA PAPA!' The girl yelled atop Izuku's shoulders, somehow already behind the shaking family. 

Once they left a sadistic smile grew on the man's face.

'Now then Yagi's, let's discuss what you did to my favourite niece... AND YOUR VIEW ON THE QUIRKLESS.'

Needless to say three sets of screams were heard from that lab for the next few hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

'So Zu-chan, I-I uhm... have a few questions if thats ok?' The blond said rubbing the back of her head receiving a quick nod from he now visible fluffy green haired girl, 'So How have you been, what happened between you and them, why does Papa hate them, how does Papa know you, wait are you that Venom the one whose making tidal waves in the support industry, where do you go to school, how does Uncle might know your other persona but not that its the real you, what was covering you, how was it covering you, why did you stop wearing it an-' Suddenly stopping Izuku looked over to see her chocking on air, giggling the greenete patted the older blond's back.

'Well I was quirkless like you... so you know how that happens.' The teary eyes Melissa nodded, from both remembering her childhood treatment and almost dying just then, 'The treatment extended to them as well so...' She trailed off before explaining everything about her old and new life, omitting a few details as usual. The entire time the older blonds mood sank and sank, to the point you couldn't see her eyes anymore.

'Izu...' She called out stopping the girl in between describing Mina and Kyouka, 'Why didn't you tell me any of this?'

Izuku stopped and looked back, where several metres away, her cousin was once again fully teared up, 'Well,' She smiled, 'Me and Uncle didn't want to damage your chances while at school... so we planned this! Think of it as your early graduation gift!'

'But if you told me!'

'Nothing would have changed,' Izuku's hands slid around her neck as she stared down Melissa, 'I am sad I haven't been able to see you much but let make up for that now!' The girl nodded and wiped away her tears.

'YES! Actually... I do have one more question'  Izuku nodded in confirmation, 'Well why are you dropping Venom now?'

'Well how angry are you with the Yagi's and the others right now?'

'Extremely' She growled

'Now imagine finding this out years ago but never being able to do anything, imagine it festering because you couldn't talk to anyone. Now you're a world renowned scientist who needs test subjects for more dangerous inventions and the perfect people turned up on your doorstep.'

'Ohhhh... How long do we have then?'

'Well it's been an hour and I assume another two or three.'

'WELL THEN LETS MAKE THE MOST OF IT.' She yelled grappling onto the greeneyes arm and dragging her to the invention hall to stare at some of their own works, it didn't take long only about 30 minutes, mainly because they got bored of the sheer number of them.

'So...' Izuku stretched her arms behind her poofy hair, 'What now?'

'Well... Can you tell me more about Mei?'

'Eh?!'

'What? I wanna know the person who thinks higher of you than even me!.' She beamed causing a few onlookers to shield their eyes.

'Well come on then, I'm sure she'll love to meet you!.' The greenete beamed back causing even more people to shield their eyes before the two ran out of the invention hall and towards the cafe Mei said she might be at.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei was not happy.

No that was an understatement, Mei was moody. A lot worse in Rai's book.

Even Hitoshi and Ibara knew something was up with the normally cheerful girl, who ever since Izuku left to meet someone, was in a very uncharacteristic like funk. Sure she still responded to questions but they weren't her usual peppy responses, hell Rai even tried to coax her with inventing on the Island as some sort of quest. It didn't work and in fact it only made it worse.

So when Mei stepped out of the hotel without telling anyone, the three shared some very worried glances before following her just to make sure nothing would happen. 

They followed her every step of the way, avoiding invention halls, support displays, gear testing, the lot of it. And with each passing minute the trio grew more and more worried for their pink haired bean. Only when she stopped at the cafe ordering lots of sweet things did they see her mood shift, even if was from moody to slightly miffed, they at least saw a small smile.

Her mood flipped entirely when a very familiar voice called out to her about twenty minutes later before something barrelled into the seat next to her and starting munching on the layer out food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my precious beans, sorry for disappearing, I really do love writing for you all, things have just changed a lot lately and the vaccine clinic I've been called in on hurt like hell.

Though don't worry you'll only have one or two more fulffy chapters before we get to the angst even I'm scared of... ye the dude who casually dropped rape into the first chapter... hehe

ALSO the new MHA game sorta set this off by a few more days... I mean can you blame me? It's free, on mobile, not crazy on micro-transactions and you can actually compete with the paying players if you know what you're doing, ITS BLOODY AWESOME