19: The USJ, the straw

The class had managed to snap out of their little funk and quickly followed their class rep up the stairs to the USJ, which a few were still disappointed in it not being universal studios japan. When the group did make it to the top, Shota was actually smiling considering none of them were moaning about the roughly 100 steps up. He ushered them in and the fun began.

First up, Thirteen came out which earned some squeals from the brunette bob-cut, though she calmed down quickly after her sensei shot a glare over to her. Thirteen then gave her speech about dangerous quirks and proper management of abilities, pointing out a few in the group such as Kaminari who would also fall under the same category.

Just as she finished her speech, the light started to flicker as everyone looked around confused, one person used the distraction to its fullest.

'Hey Sensei, are we facing fake villains as well?' Kirishima asked

'No? Wh- EVERYONE BACK' The man yelled as his eyes settled on the purple gate and the figures emerging.

The class could see his mouth moving and his agitated actions but couldn't figure out what was happening, the class apart from Izuku that was. Shota quickly took a moment while the villains were distracted to gather his class and Thirteen in a small group.

'Alright, listen up, these are real villains so we n-' He tried to say only to be cut off by an explosive blond

'HELL YES, LET'S KICK SOME VILLAIN BUTT!'

'Bakugo quiet, none of you will be fighting if I can help it'

'But sensei' Izumi intervenes, 'We need to take them down.'

'Of course!' Iida yelled, 'As heroes in training we cannot in good faith leave these scum to roam free.'

'Quiet, all of you. I will not let you fight, end of story.' Shota growled, 'Kaminari can you get any signal out of here?' Said boy fiddled with his headset for a few seconds before shaking his head, earning a glance from the class monster, as some dubbed her. Shota sighed, 'Alright then, you all stay with Thirteen, I'll deal with them.'

'Sorry.' Izuku/Venom said

'Wha-' Izuku's goop covered body exploded outwards, not hitting any of her allies, but rather ecnompassing them in a goop dome. Outside of it, Izuku stood, much shorter with a Venom blade raised before slicing downwards, cutting her connection to the protective function.

'Good luck kid' The dome seemed to speak

'Thanks Venom!' Izuku/Venom's slightly higher pitched voice yelled back before leaping down the fifty or so stairs with a single bound.

Meanwhile inside the protective shield, Shota slowly came to realise what happened.

'VENOM!'

'Present.' A voice called out right next to him

He turned next to him to see the iridescent eyes boring into his soul.

'Explain.'

'Something you would call an ultimate move, we two can separate for a period of time, the problem being we'll both start to deteriorate if we don't reunite. Plus you couldn't stop her even if you wanted to, look here.' the teacher glanced in-between the eyes to the object shown and sighed.

'How long can you stay like this?'

'At most? Two hours, the kid should be finished within ten minutes. Mind telling your students to not assault me?'

The man sighed, 'Do it yourself and scare them shitless, its those four causing the trouble again anyways.'

'Five actually, that robot kid has joined in.'