CHAPTER 34(PART ONE)

VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

"What did your mom say?" The older alpha questions.

"S-she- mmnh, she does-n't know I am h-here" Blake manages with his hands pushing away his mate's head that right on his cock.

"Hmmm" Easton hummed against the member causing shock waves to travel throughout the man's body.

"Haaaa" Blake puffed out a breath struggling to form the word "stop". This was inducing too much effort on his sensitive body. Upon his "heat" sensitive body. His mind ran over this morning's events when his mom followed him out and to his school, just to make sure he wasn't going where he was now.

Only did she knew that Blake Jensen was well aware of his school's secret escapes. There have been days when he smuggled beer into the classroom from the nearest store in the mid of the day, sneaked out from math's boring lecture, and managed to bring girls out for some fun. He was BLAKE JENSEN after all.

The mighty Jensen threw his head back when the older alpha tugged on the younger's hot balls. As the tables turned the mighty was now at the mercy of his mate.

"Focus here, my love" the older alpha husks with his eyes glowing amber. Blake moaned loudly just with the sight of his mate-wolf. It was so fucking gorgeous.

"A-Aziel" he calls caressing the cheek of the wolf, raising on his elbows. The wolf smirks and kisses the inner of Blake's hand. The kisses descend from the palm to the arms then to the shoulder blades and finally on the red neck.

There remained a softness in the kisses that made butterflies dance in the alpha's stomach. It was so calm and satisfying making goosebumps raise on the alpha's entire body. Quite opposite to the action happening in between the older alpha's hand and his needy dick. It was rough and yet very satisfying. The wolf reached the desired lips and claimed them as he owned them. And in reality, he wasn't wrong.

He sucked on each of the petals very sensually and working his hands at the same time. The speed increased with his tilted head made the tongue slip inside the gaped mouth. Blake's toes curled and dug deeper into the soft bed that was all messed up now similar to the person that laid on it. With his back arching and moan been muffled into the kiss, Blake came all over Easton's hand.

His pale body shook from the aftershocks and all flushed, naked and red. "Made my hand all dirty" Easton said. Blake with water-filled eyes managed to take a look at his mate and the mischievous brown orbs. Easton couldn't take his eyes away from the sweaty man who was giving away the sexiest vibes. He looks at his mate from in between his sticky fingers and smirks as a not-so-decent idea strikes him.

He maintains eye contact and brings the hand closer to his lips. Blake watched his mate's every move, his breath hitched and his eyes overflowed while rolling back, when Easton put out his tongue to clean each of his fingers.

Blake shivered when the older alpha's wet muscle touched the mess on his index finger. Easton licked the index finger his glowing and reflecting in his mate's orbs. He proceeded to lick clean the second one. And then before he could go ahead with the third one, Blake grabs his hand, getting on his knees level-headed with his mate.

He takes that dripped hand forward to his lips as Easton watches with an amused smirk. He licks his lips tempting Blake to know what it tasted like. Sweet? Bitter? Salty?

He didn't know how it was but the way Easton licked it, it seemed to be the most delicious thing in the world. Keeping the straight stare he opened his mouth taking in the digits one by one. Easton's breathes came in gaps and his nose flared with the closure of hotness.