CHAPTER 17

[MATURE STUFF AHEAD]

There was pin-drop silence in the suite house. It was somewhere around midnight and empty cans of beer were rolling on the floor while the ceiling fan in the living room was rotating at high speed. There wasn't even a sound near the pack as the members of the pack were asleep, including the animals that lived near the house. Everyone but two big alphas were still wide awake.

Easton had his head thrown back on the couch while he looked extremely exhausted. His forehead drenched in sweat while his hair was pushed back. On the other hand, Blake was comfortable straddling his mate on the lap with a satisfied smile on his face. And all this is because, Mr. Blake Jensen thought it would be funny to eat cereal at 2 a.m. and when was refused to, he thought it would be funnier to make his mate chase after him, dropping the cereal all over the floor in the whole fucking house.

He didn't stop with just that, after making the whole mess he commanded Easton with these exact words, "My mate doesn't like untidiness *hic* Make sure to clean alllllllllll this, Mr. Lourdes *hic*(the janitor at Wolf's High)" with that he went back to the couch and gulped down the remaining beer. Easton, who was dumbfounded by this stupid mate of his, couldn't digest the room like it was and decided to indeed clean it up. When he was done and exhausted, Blake decided to recognize his mate as his mate but not the "janitor" and grabbed him on the couch. He invaded his lap as marked his territory. Laying his head on Easton's chest he refused the man to move an inch and giggled occasionally.

"EEEEEaston..." Blake began after some time and the older alpha knew exactly what was coming. A complaint or a very long story.

"What?" he hissed, annoyed by all the events that happened in a span of just two hours. Blake moved his head from Easton's chest and looked at him with watery eyes.

"Why are you shouting at me?" he pouted with his plump red lips as tears sit on the edge of his lower waterline and were about to drop any second now.

Easton closed his eyes and chuckled at the idea of beer making them relieve stress. It became more stressful in fact. "I'm sorry" he takes a breath and looked at his cute mate. "What is it?" he asked in a much lower voice and tried making it soothing. An instant smile appeared on Blake's face all the tears been sucked in.

Were the tears even real? Aziel commented upon how quickly their mate's face changed.

"Don't even ask, bro. He is doing the same thing for the tenth time now"

Right.....

"So, Easton I was saying...." he giggled holding Easton's face in between his hands and squeezed it. "You. are. *hic* a. whore." he smiled letting out the words. Easton's eyes bulged as he let the words sink in. Blake on the other hand was smiling ear to ear, proudly.

"I'wa waat?" (I'm what?) Easton managed from the squeezed mouth. Blake rolled his dramatically together with his head and looked back at his mate.

"Right..... A "deaf" whore" he repeated with a correction. Easton removed Blake's hands from his face and hold them still in his lap.

"And why is that?" he seriously questioned. He had no idea as to why Blake called him a whore but he did want to know. He had quite a reputation and pride for an alpha, and he was not letting that go.

Blake's pouted face was back with arms folded to his chest, this time. "'Cause you let that hoe sit in your lap *hic*. Here" he jabbed his finger into Easton's thigh. "That time.. *hic*"

"Ouch. That hurts, Blake"

"It was meant to!" He glared at the older alpha. "You know, how much it hurt when you didn't push her away *hic*" tears pool his eyes as one drops followed by two. "I-it tear my heart into two. Like, like this" he held an imaginary heart in his hands and broke it into two with a sound "tup". "TUP!" he yelled getting down from his mate's lap. Easton hit his head back on the couch for god knows how many times this evening. He promised himself to never let Blake drink again. NEVER.