CHAPTER 5

[Don't forget to vote, comment and share]

"Hello?"

"Greetings, Alpha. This is Mary from Wolfie flower shop. This call is to remind you of the pickup for the flower bouquet under the name "Blake Jensen", you missed an hour earlier"

"Missed? Wasn't the bouquet collected by Duncan Long this morning?"

"I'm sorry Alpha, but Beta wasn't here this morning"

Easton did have a hunch that this idiot would fuck up. His feet aren't on the ground since last night. Easton now thought it was a mistake to push their relationship, thanks to that his Beta was gone for good.

"Okay, I'll be there in thirty minutes"

"Understood, Alpha"

Easton put his files aside and stretched his tired body. He's been working on the files related to the rogue attack at the borders. Few cases of rogue killing were noticed for the past month. And its paperwork was no joke.

He arranged the files in order of requirement and importance. He made a note to work overtime again today to take care of these files. After Saturday, Ezra would likely be handling all these matters so Easton made it his job to finish the open ends of any old case before his brother takes over.

Derek?

Yes, alpha.

Make sure no one gets into the cabin in my absence.

Understood, alpha.

After making sure everything is in its place, Easton made it to his room. Since he had already taken a bath in the morning, he just had to wear something good and make it to the ceremony on time.

He chose a suit very randomly and changed into it. The suit was a customized burgundy one. With a complimentary black shirt and a satin burgundy tie. He matched the attire with black loafers.

He pondered upon doing stuff to his hair. They were usually cut short but today they seemed longer than normal. Easton drowned himself in work so much that he didn't have enough time for a haircut. He just ran a rough hand through his hair which made them look untidy yet hot. His brown orbs stared back at him with tiredness. Yet hot.

He refused every urge to set his hair properly with some gel. He had to be at the venue in fifteen minutes from now so he couldn't afford to get himself "wedding" ready. Though it wasn't a wedding.

Easton made sure to collect his wallet and car keys from the desk and exited the mansion like packhouse.

The Wolfie flowers shop was not so far from the venue. More like it's was on the way. Last night when Easton made an order, he made sure that the shop would be nearer to the place of the ceremony.

After picking up the wrapped goodness, Easton started the gear towards the ceremony

After picking up the wrapped goodness, Easton started the gear towards the ceremony. The coronation was held in the middle of the woods and as per the howls that echoed the forest made sure that it was going real good.