CHAPTER 11

Easton was now back from dropping off his mate and the first thing he wanted to do was take a shower. He took his clothes and entered the bathroom which was still lingered with the scent of coffee beans. His body reacted to it with shivers and goosebumps making Aziel whine. He already missed his mate.

"Shower, Easton. Shower" Easton put all the other thoughts beside and head inside the showerhead. After cleaning himself and putting the clothes he borrowed from his personal office in the washing basket. He had to put this pair back in the office when it's all washed.

He got out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and changed into presentable clothes. The bed was left in hurry and was still ragged and wet. He made a mindlink call to his beta as he removed the duvet from the mattress. Putting it aside, he spoke to the beta removing the mattress bed.

"Duncan?"

"Yes, alpha?"

"Call everyone in the pack for a meeting in ten minutes"

"Got it, alpha" he placed the mattress and the duvet on the balcony for some sunlight.

He climbed downstairs and looked at the messy kitchen. He groaned out loud and took a mental note to scold Blake once he's back. Walking to the kitchen island he found two pieces of toasted bread with peanut butter. He visibly shivered thinking about the sweet taste of the peanut butter. He dropped the toast into the bin and cleaned the countertop with a wet cloth and then with the dry one.

*Clink*

"All clean" he smiled proudly and grabbed an apple from the fridge and started munching on it after washing it under the tap. He walked out of the suite biting onto the fruit. The members of the packhouse were all gone either to the schools or the works, they did as a human out of curiosity including being an owner of a café with lots of baking, an ice cream parlor, carpenter, etc... They didn't require to do it but it paid off their human expenses to be short. But, now as the meeting was announced, everyone except the students gone to the school will be there regardless of a break.

Alpha rules.

Easton walked into his main office to collect some files. He found them right away without any issue and walked out for the meeting. He took a lift to the basement of the packhouse which was also an auditorium, cell, and safe house.

The auditorium was fully loaded with the members who kept murmuring like bees. As the alpha stood at the entrance of the hall, the murmurs slow downed and eventually halted. Easton took long strides as the pack stood in response to his arrival.

He walked onto the stage and held his hand up gesturing that they can sit. After being seated in their chairs, every one of them was curious about the purpose of the meeting. Easton didn't make them wait anymore as he started the agenda.

"How many of you are aware that Jonathan and Liam are missing?" The alpha questioned, which resulted in a series of gasps. "That gives my answer. They were guarding the North gate while they were abducted. Duncan found the blood pattern up to a certain distance but then it was gone" Easton nods again looking at the silent audience. "Who do you think is behind all this?" He questions which one of the pack warriors answers.

"The rouges, alpha" he answers proudly with his chest out.

"No, Ian. It wasn't the rouges" Easton corrects him while he waits for other answers.

"We don't think of anyone but rouges, alpha" it was another female warrior.

"Alpha Blake explained to me in the morning that it has to be either a vampire, elf, or a witch" another roar surrounded the crowd. It came as a surprise that alpha Easton got explained to, by someone. That too someone younger to him.