Talk

Lucy's pov :

The last 2 weeks have been all the same. Waking up, getting dressed, watching Netflix with Ralph, eat and go back to sleep. The most boring two weeks of my existence. The only think that made it fun was Ralph.

Father had asked me almost every day to talk. But I always said that I was to busy when I clearly wasn't.
I really should have that annoying talk cause then I'ld finally get my phone back.

I was still laying in bed when I headed a knock on my door.

'What?' I asked annoyed.

'Are you dressed?' It was father. Ugh.

'Nope.' I said letting The 'p' pop.

'Okay, can you hurry up?' He asked. Well it wasn't really a question. He asked it as a question, but it wasn't one.

I stepped out of bed and hopped into the shower. After that I did my hair and took my clothes on. I wasn't in the mood to go downstairs, but I had to. I sighed while walking down the stairs. Father was standing at the bar and Malphas was nowhere to be found.

'Where's Ralph?' I asked.

'He went shopping he said.' Dad said before turning to me.

I silently cursed, hoping dad wouldn't hear it. Obviously he did, ugh.

'Don't curse.' He said while taking a sip of his drink.

I cursed again but now in my head.

'So now that Malphas is gone and you have nothing else to do, we are going to talk.' He said while turning to face me. I muttered curses and made sure that he couldn't hear them. Father stood up from his chair with his drink in his hands and walked toward the couch to sit on it. He crossed his legs and pointed at the couch in front of him while taking a sip of his drink. I slowly walked toward the couch and sat down.

'So, Lucy, how have the past few day's been?' He asked.

Ehm worse, annoyed, boring, hateful, irritating, horrible, and all the other stuff that has to do with 'hate.'

I cleared my throat before answering.

'Fun.' I said while rolling my eyes a little.

'So horrible?' He said.

'Your words, not mine.' I said putting my hands up and crossing my legs.

He slowly nodded.

'I have a few things that I want to talk about.' He said.

I sighed while leaning against the side of the couch.

'Then ask them.'

'First of all, who is Nick.' He said while placing his hands on each other.

I gulped before looking away and not making eye contact.

'He is eh ... a friend of a friend.' I said more in a question then an answer.

'Is he?' He asked. What does he know. I turned my head and made eye contact with him. I quickly turned my head back to the wall I was staring at before.

'Yes, Yes he is.'

'And how do you know him?'

'We met at a party.'

'Oh a party?' Dad asked. 'The party where you didn't recognise me?' He then asked. My eyes widened and I decided to look at him.

I slowly nodded and looked back at the wall.