What are you doing here?

My date with Damien went perfectly. My mind is made up, I can't go with out my mate. He's perfect for me, my other half. I still have yet to tell him my decision,  I planned on telling him when I see him in school.

Getting ready to head out the door to school, I grab my keys out of the bowl and head to my car. Pulling in the school's parking lot I see a car, that I've never seen before,  parked next to my spot. I didn't think anything of it until I saw Eli step out of the car.

*flash back*

I can taste blood in my mouth. And there are stars dancing on the edge of my vision.

This is what normally happen when I made Eli mad. We've been together for almost a 2 yrs.

You know those relationships where they call them 'abusive relationships', and they say that you should just end it? I don't think that they know what they're talking about. This relationship, has taken over my life. Eli is my everything, and he's the only one who could ever love me. And he's not afraid to remind me of that.  I want so bad to end this, but if I do then what am I left with? Nothing. I gave him everything. He made himself my life, I have absolutely nothing without him. And I wish I realized sooner what a big part of my life he made himself.

Right at this moment though, sitting on the floor cradling my face, I'm paying for my mistake. It was just the simplest thing, I didn't answer my phone the first time, and it sent him over the edge. It's been this way for the 2 years we've been together, and the 5 years before we got together. Just never this bad.

I should have listened to Adrian when he told me to get away, but Eli actually showed me affection. I haven't had alot of that, I'm just a broken toy that everyone uses. Except Eli

He made me feel special, like I was whole again. I think that's the reason for me staying with him, but now I need to get out. I can't be afraid of getting beat by my own boyfriend. Eli says we're going to be forever, but forever I can't stay that long.

With my decision made, I stand up and walk towards the door, I'm not going to turn back.

"Where do you think you're going?"  Eli stepped in front of the door, blocking my exit.

"Eli, I can't do this. I love you but I can't be with you, one day you'll fi-"  before I could even finish my statement I received a hard slap across the face.

"You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me." He spit at me.

This is not the Eli I fell in love with, this was the monster hidden underneath.  The Eli that I was afraid of. Time to rethink. He won't let me leave, so I'll have to sneak out.

"Okay, I'm just going to take a shower." I kept my voice level, but on the inside my heart was pounding so hard I felt it in my neck.

Going into the bathroom, I lock the door. I turn the water on, before I open the window. Luckily, the bathroom is on the first floor. Climbing out, I hit the ground running. I ran until I was home, even then I was so paranoid for at least 3 months that I didn't go outside unless I had to.

*end of flashback*

Seeing him here in the flesh brought a wave of panic over me.

"Hey Scar, you look even more hot that you did 2 years ago when you ran out of my bathroom window" he said, flashing me a smile showing off his perfectly sharp white teeth.

Gulping, I casually made my way around him and into the school.

This won't end well.
___________________________________

Hello lovelies!  Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've had alot going on with school, my birthday, babysitting,  etc. So what do you guys think of Eli? I hope you all have a lovely week lovelies :)

Ps. Picture of Eli on the side