It's a start

Damien's POV

I raised my hand and knocked on Jarred's door before I could chicken out, a few moment's later he answered the door.

"Damien! God you had me scared man, your wolf was not letting you shift back" Jarred said running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah I know. Um, listen I need to talk to Emma." If this was for anyone other than Scarlett, I would definitely not be about to ask Emma for her help. She is never going to let me live this down.

You should have thought about that earlier Michael growled at me. I know i definitely messed up with Scarlett and there was no doubt that Michael was on her side completely.

I know, I know. That's why I'm trying to fix this. I practically screamed at Michael.

"Um, okay?" Jarred seems apprehensive, probebly because I normally won't come to their house just to talk to Emma. Don't get me wrong, Emma's a nice girl and all, and I love hanging out with her; but I'd rather not 'interrupt' Jarred and Emma, I did that once before and I've been scared ever since.

Jarred disappeared into the house and a moment later Emma appeared in the door way. "Hey Damien, what you need? "

"I need your help, with um..." wow this is harder to ask than I thought.

"Oh, just spit it out" Emma joked.

"Well-I-kinda-messed-up-with-my-mate-and-I-need-to-make-it-up-to-her" I rushed out. Emma still seemed to catch what I said anyways.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do!" That's Emma for you. Always on the girls side. Well here goes nothing.

Emma's POV

Jarred told me that Damien and his mate were having a 'disagreement', I didn't think much of it untill Damien showed up asking for my help.

"Okay, so when I first found Scarlett I took her to the pack house. She ran away from me, I was confused. I didn't chase after her. Half an hour after she ran, Ashley showed up. I-I don't know what came over me, I slept with Ashley. And the next day at school I was making out with Ashley when I heard her voice. I don't know what came over me all I know is that as soon as I saw her I snapped out of it." As soon as he was done talking he took a step back. Smart boy.

Wow, when he said he messed up he really ment it. "Okay first off-" I stepped forward and slapped him upside the head "- that's for being a dick. Second, what do you know about her?" If he's going to get her back he better start off with trying to romance her.
__________________________________
Hey lovelies! So I had alot going on lately, that's why I haven't been updating. Does anyone else hate when people sit there yelling at you just because you said yes to a guy asking you out? I get telling you that mistake, but yelling really? Sorry for my mini rant, I'll update soon. Untill later :)
Ps. Picture of Emma on the side.