What are you a banchee? part I

When I woke up the next morning the first thing I noticed was sunlight steaming in room the window, the second thing that I noticed was that Damien wasn't in bed. Strange, because he hasn't let me out of his sight since I've been here.

Getting out of bed I was about to open the door when a strange sent hit my nose, it smells like burning roses. Backing away from the door I run into the bathroom.

Why would they be burning flowers? The past that scared me the most is that I smelt something else, something that I knew the smell of far too well......

Eli.

Damien's POV

I was woken up this morning by my beta mind linking me to tell me that we have intruders on our territory. As soon as those words were said I was springing into action. Any sane wolf knows not to cross into my territory unless they have a death wish.

Before I even made it out the front door of the pack house, the for comes flying off the hinges and his the wall across from it.  Before I can even comprehend what's happening  there 3 roughs in the door way.

All of the pack fighters and males report to the pack house, we're under attack!

I mind link the pack before I spring into action, these roughs messed with the wrong pack.

Eli's POV

She thought she could get away that easily. She has no idea. Once you're mine, I don't let you go. And Scarlett was always my favorite.

Everything would be fine if it wasn't for that stupid alpha of her's. He's the only issue here, and ask anyone I have a way of making my issues just disappear.

See Damien's problem is that if he sees one attack he won't be smart enough to think ahead and keep what's precious to him close. That's going to be the down fall of this alpha, watch out because I will get my Scarlett back!