Chapter 41: Accidental Run In

"You." Clint seethed. "Why'd you do this to me? I was sleeping. Peacefully." I laughed.
"Nah, it was funny. Your face was hilarious." I turned to Tony. "And your face. That was gold." He scowled. "Yeah, yeah. We get it. I do have to admit, it scared me." Then I turned to Fury. "And you? I never thought I would pull off making you think it was him." I pointed my thumb at Dad. "Geez were you mad." Fury turned to Dad.
"Her? You hacked into SHIELD?" He asked in asked in disbelief.
"I mean, if I'm being honest, it wasn't that hard to crack into, there were lots of layers, so it was time consuming, but they weren't very hard to crack." I admitted. I thought his jaw was going to touch the floor.
"Wait I'm confused." Steve waved his hand to get our attention. "Abby hacked into SHIELD?"
"And FRIDAY." I added.
"What?" They were all looking at me with wide eyes. Nat simply gave me a high-five. "It wasn't that hard." I shrugged. "Where did you learn to hack like that? It takes immense skill to hack into SHEILD." Nat asked.
"I didn't. It just comes naturally. The same with robotics." I shrugged again. "Well ok then." I walked away to make a snack. Then I felt someone tackle me with a hug. I turned and saw, "Uncle Loki!" I hugged him back. I heard Fury whisper, "This just gets weirder and weirder." Loki had gone back to Asgard with Thor for a few days. I missed him, and Bo.
"No hug for me?" Thor asked sadly.
"Of course Uncle Thor." I did and bounded into his arms. "Where's Bo?" I was literally jumping up and down with excitement. Loki smiled and waved his hand. The puppy jumped into my arms and started to lick my face. I laughed, picked him up, and faced Fury again.
"So why is Fury here?" Loki asked. I told him what I had done. He grinned. "Cool." Nick glared at him.
"I'll let you off the hook this time. But next time, assuming there is one, you won't be so lucky kiddo." I stuck my tongue out at him. He shook his head. "You really haven't changed." He sighed. "Alright Carol, we're done here, let's go." Him and Captain Marvel walked out the door and everyone turned their heads to stare at me.
"What?" Pietro sped over to me.
"So you hacked into FRIDAY and SHIELD?"
"I thought I had already told you that. But yeah. It was so much fun! You should have seen Clint's face when I woke him up." I barked out a laugh. "Hey FRIDAY, you recorded that right?"
"Of course Abby. I will play it right now."
"And please play the clip with Tony and Fury."
"Right away." The clips started to play on the tv. I plopped myself down and everyone gathered around. Show time.

That was probably one of the best afternoons of my life. We watched the security tapes and laughed as we saw the pranks I had pulled. Bo was on my lap, curled up and I was surrounded by my family. After we went to go get ice cream. Everyone was going in their own ways, Steve and Bucky were going on a motorcycle, Nat, Tony, Clint, Bruce and me were going in one of Tony's cars, Pietro was probably going to speed him and Wanda over, and Loki and Thor were going to teleport. Everyone from my car had gone down except for me and Nat, we were walking through one of the intern levels when someone said,
"Abby?" I turned and saw Iris.
"Iris? Hey. What are you doing here?"
"My mom is doing a shift so I got to visit."
"Oh cool." Nat cleared her throat. "Oh Iris this is Nat. Nat this is Iris." They shook hands.
"Nice to meet you." Iris smiled brightly.
"Anyway, I've got to go. We're going to get ice cream!" Iris grinned.
"Let me guess, the most boring flavour in the world, vanilla."
"It's not boring. It's amazing. I don't get why you like chocolate though."
"Chocolate is the most beautiful thing in this world!" We laughed and I waved goodbye.
"See you tomorrow."
"See you." She called back. We started to walk down to the car.
"So, she's nice." I smiled at Nat's words.
"Yeah."
"When are you going to ask her out?" I stopped in my tracks.
"I'm sorry what?"
"You obviously like her."
"No no no. She would never. I could never. How'd you even know?"
"It's obvious. If you were with anyone else, they would have asked you right then and there. You're lucky you're with me."
"Please don't tell anyone."
"I won't, don't worry." She reassured. "Now, let's go get some ice cream." We walked to the car smiling at each other.